Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can you talk normally on the phone while getting fucked?

last reply
36 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Clumeleon
Quote by sprite
i am going to have to try it now. i'll let you know how it goes. don't really have great expectations of not being obvious...

Advanced Wordsmith
I'd like to do it with a Telemarketer on the phone. It'd be fun to see how long it takes them to figure out what I am doing on my end of the phone. Don't know how much I'd try to "not" give it away.
Active Ink Slinger
I have done it - organising a suitable time for a delivery. The guy I was with did not need a time for his delivery he came much sooner than the guy on the phone.
Sensual Hobgoblin
I had a "thing" with a very good GF (not sex) where we'd sometimes call each other during sex and put it on speaker. No way either of us could have carried on a secret conversation. We did get some good laughs when discussing and/or playing the recordings (pretty much tipsy during this).

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/pussy-time-2 It's a Flash with a humorous twist and, of course, hot sex. So quick, fun read. Hope you enjoy!

Then there's https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Quote by Kee
I had a "thing" with a very good GF (not sex) where we'd sometimes call each other during sex and put it on speaker. No way either of us could have carried on a secret conversation. We did get some good laughs when discussing and/or playing the recordings (pretty much tipsy during this).

You naughty girl, you.

*ahem* Any recordings available for public consumption?

Just askin'…

James

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!