Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can you feel it when men cum inside you ?

last reply
76 replies
37.2k views
0 watchers
5 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES and I love it!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HotWifeToni1
YES and I love it!!!!

Yet another reason you arouse me so much hehehehe
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
There is two things about anything sex related that I like..

A.. Hearing a man moan when I'm pleasing him in whatever sense it is. Kissing, touching, oral, sex, whatever.. To me, hearing a man moan is so hot!

then of course.

B. Feeling a man come inside me. I love the feeling of a man cumming inside me.. I don't know any other girls, but I can always feel when he comes inside me. It makes me so hot, and almost everytime I orgasm along with him.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes it's like hitting the top of Blackpool Tower exhillerating!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and it often tips me over the edge.
Lurker
0 likes
Of course
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I can feel it heart Especially when he fills you up <3
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
To me, since I have a very sensitive pussy, it is really hot to me ... It feels like lava flowing out of a volcano ! its hot and it feels awesome! heart it feels even hotter when h a guy fills my pussy with cum!! One time, this guy filled all of my holes with his sticky hot semen!! And it felt fabulous !!
Lurker
0 likes
I know this is a question for the ladies, but being bi, I love being filled by a big hot spurting cock. It's so fucking hot..................
Lurker
0 likes
I have asked my wife this before, and she said that sometimes she can feel it and sometimes she can not. It depends on a lot of factors.... how deep I am as I am cumming, how long I have let it build before shooting, how many times I have already cum that session, etc. She can always feel me swell up, but the actual cum.... again, that depends. Also sometimes my cum is HOT, and other times it is not.

Now how my body moves, and the noises I make tend to really set her off too. And my face can get pretty intense looking too. The whole body and experience is really IMO what it is about, not just the feel of cum leaving my cock. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I talk about this with my gf often. I always cum inside her, and I shoot a lot of cum since we usually see each other twice a week so I have enough time to "save up". Unless we have fucked too long and have become numb, she can mostly feel it squirt inside and fill her up. She loves the feeling of her vagina getting drenched in my warm sticky cum, and usually tries to keep it in her, although I cum way too much for her to be able to retain most of it and it overflows as soon as I pull out. And yes she can feel all that, I can always tell from her expression when a load is about to leak out of her (and she texts me sometimes later in the day saying that she can still feel my cum leaking out). She also loves it when I'm really vocal, let out loud groans and grab her while I cum, as if to show how much pleasure she is giving me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Between the feeling of his warm sticky spunk filling me up and his cock twitching and spasming as he unloads deep inside me, makes cumming in my pussy one of my favourite places
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I love the feeling when his hot seeds filling me as my inner muscles gripping his dripping cock. It makes my own orgasm building inside.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes Very Much So !!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

most of the time yes, but theres sometimes i dont, but always find out when i go to the loo afterwards

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Yes I can

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Yes. Well usually anyway. Depends how much they cum, how strongly, how big they are. And when a girthy guy cums really strongly inside me, that feels amazing and usually makes me cum too