Can you feel it?

last reply
7 replies
1.3k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As an author, and reading lots of stories which mostly have detailed descriptions of the experience, I wonder:

When having bareback sex can you actually feel the semen being deposited inside you?
News of ALL my novels (and where to get free copies) via charmbrights@yahoo.co.uk
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
I can feel the pulsing of his cock, but usually I can't feel the semen hitting me inside. Once, when I was cumming (I tend to queef when I'm orgasming), and my vagina had expanded inside from sucked-in air, I felt a tingling inside as he was cumming too, but that's the only instance where I felt anything like what you're talking about. After he's cum, I feel the extra wetness and warmth when it runs out of me, but that's not what you're talking about either, right?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you Bethany. That's what I thought from my own experience with my (serial) wives.
News of ALL my novels (and where to get free copies) via charmbrights@yahoo.co.uk
Lurker
0 likes
well when he shoots his load in me I can feel it but not after
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

If the load is big or he shoots hard, I can feel him cum in my pussy but rarely do I feel it when a guy cums in my ass.

puts the ‘ass’ in ‘class’.
1 like

I’m with Beffer 100% on this one. Pulsing, extra warmth and wetness, but no seismic explosion inside. X

‘The pious fable and the dirty story
Share in the total literary glory.’

W.H. Auden

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I think so sometimes. Always feel the hardness, the pumping and pushing and pistoning, but not usually the actual squirt.