Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can you cum from intercourse, if not why do you do it?

last reply
35 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I've know several women who found it difficult to impossible to reach orgasm just from intercourse. These ladies needed more direct clitoral stimulation from my mouth or fingers. Assuming I don't completely suck as a cocksmen, (okay be gentle with me here ladies, my ego is a fragile thing) how many of you ladies need that extra bit of help, and if you do is intercourse something you crave, or just more of a way to make your man happy.
Lurker
0 likes
I can orgasm through intercourse, but I have to reach an emotional peak with my partner, to be able to let go and orgasam.
I think on the times I haven't come and that is usually because I didn't come at the same time as my partner. I like making making love even if I don't come, the feeling of him inside me is pleasurable and also feeling him come inside me gets me all turned on, it's an exhilarating feeling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I cum at the drop of a hat, I mean when ever a breeze blows seriously. I feel really sorry for women who can not as it seems I'm in the minority. There are some good positions where you can play with her clit while having intercourse either with your fingers or get exotic and use a bullet or pin point vibrator. My favorite for this is the cross but with my knees up to my chest giving the hubby full access. Try this with a vibe and you will have her cumming during intercourse like a wild whore!!!! That's what it does to me! hehehe

http://www.sexinfo101.com/cross.shtml

Another fun trick is spooning together the hubby taking me from behind while I have my new fav little bullet vibe tucked between my pussy lips just being held in place by my closed legs vibrating away on my clit and the hubby loves to fuck my nice vibrating cumming pussy this way and I bet you and your lady would love it too!

http://www.pleasuremenow.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=6166

As to your question yes I cum with just intercourse and no other stimulation and I constantly crave cock for many different uses. Why put limits on sex it's just time to get creative!!!

Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
I really do hope I am not the only one to admit it, but I cannot orgasm by intercourse alone. I too, need clitoral stimulation such as mouth, fingers (theirs or mine), or my favorite, a small vibrator.

When I first started having intercourse, you could say yes, I did it just to make my man happy. I then started exploring my body and found I could orgasm by clitoral stimulation, and started combining it with intercourse. Now I love having him inside me and using my toy at the same time.

But I must say, I do love sex without stimulation as well and just because I don't orgasm, it doesn't mean I enjoy it any less. The closeness and touch of another body is often satisfying in itself. Even more satisfying is if you happen to be in love....

I suppose I really did not enjoy sex at first because I was made to feel guilty by not cumming by sex alone by the countless articles in teen magazines which basically said that it was not normal if you didn't. But after a lot of research, I have found out that I am not alone and it is common, and that it is even normal if you never orgasm.

I hope I answered all your questions Milik...
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I only have sex to please my man.

lol just kidding, I can cum from that alone but not everytime! Also depends on how turned on I am etc. I have friends and coworkers that cant do it without the clitoris but you still enjoy fucking even if you don't cum. It's not like it sucks and doesn't feel good without an orgasm.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I want to thank you ladies for your candid answers. I have found that if go I slowly and use my fingers to help my lady while we make love, the added stimulation is often enough to let her reach her peak before I do. I wish I had enough stamina to last long enough for that to be necessary, but the truth is that on most occsions I don't.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I think with each time and each partner it can vary tremendously. With some partners I can come just from kissing... With others, its impossible at all. For me it depends on how in synch I am with my lover and what's happening between us.

Then again, I'm also the oddball girl that can orgasm without any physical stimulation at all, but from just thinking sexual thoughts. I have also orgasmed from just pent up stress release (with nothing to do with sex at all).

I don't know... I'm a strange breed...

But mostly in terms of sex, it depends on my mood, and who I'm with...
Lurker
0 likes
If there isn't any foreplay before intercourse then no.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tell ya the truth, it depends on the guy. With a couple guys ive been with, I orgasm in a mnue during orgasm. From some guys it takes more than just the usual in and out.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Personally I don't orgasm from the penetration alone. I do so from the touches, kisses, moans, sweet-nothings that are whispered, the heavy breathing from my partner, their look of ecstasy, the closeness of their body... The female orgasm is different from woman to woman anyways, some girls orgasm frequently and strongly from intercourse, others from oral sex, others from satisfying their partner- just find what she likes and keep at it till she passes out into a happy post-sex-coma.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can, but I am such a hard work, we usually give up and just go the easy way, but I still think, the feeling of him inside me, filling me is the best, even if I don't happen to cum.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes,No and Sometimes.

Under the right conditions, with the right man/woman I can start mini orgasms with just a touch most anywhere.

Unless the guy can last only a minute or two I most often time can cum from just vaginal penetration.

And then their is those other time when I think there is nothing that will let me cum tonight and must try every possible technique.

Generally I am very orgasmic, but I now believe that I am the cause of failure as much my partner on those other times.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Annie_S
I can, but I am such a hard work, we usually give up and just go the easy way, but I still think, the feeling of him inside me, filling me is the best, even if I don't happen to cum.

Yes this sounds like me/us as well. Some positions are more possible than others but I'd rather enjoy an orgasm other ways or to play with my clit while he is inside me.....on my hands and knees is great for this.
Marx Sister
0 likes
Sometimes things that don't make me cum still feel good. I don't typically cum from giving a blowjob either (actually never), but I like making my partners feel good. Orgasms are not overrated, but neither are they the entire point of sex (at least for me).
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
0 likes
With age and some meds it is hard to finish, but it still feels great and it is wonderful being so close to the woman I love.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I think with each time and each partner it can vary tremendously. With some partners I can come just from kissing... With others, its impossible at all. For me it depends on how in synch I am with my lover and what's happening between us.

Then again, I'm also the oddball girl that can orgasm without any physical stimulation at all, but from just thinking sexual thoughts. I have also orgasmed from just pent up stress release (with nothing to do with sex at all).

I don't know... I'm a strange breed...

But mostly in terms of sex, it depends on my mood, and who I'm with...

Well said concerning partners. smile
Sure wish the rest of the post was mine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry, I know this is an "ask the gals" thread, so I hope you will forgive me for intruding with my male perspective. When I first read this thread, I was quite surprised, as my partner comes again and again through intercourse. In fact, it's the lion's share of what we do, because it is what we both love doing. (I just wish I could come as many times in a row as she can!)

So, are we doing anything special? Can't answer definitively, of course, but here are a couple of thoughts:

1. Interesting that in this thread intercourse is often contrasted with clitoral stimulation. Our experience is that they go together. When fucking at the right angle, the base of my cock grinds against her clit, which stimulates her and - in due course - helps her to come. A different angle of fucking allows my cock to directly stimulate her G-spot area. Both of these are achievable mish or cowgirl or sideways facing; not so easy doggy, or spoons obviously. So we often have "fuck or grind?" conversations when we're at it. Sex becomes a bit of a dance, a process of give-and-take.

2. Time helps (short term). Whilst I am "ready to fuck" at the drop of a hat, my partner takes longer to get going. That's fine. It's good for our loving relationship that one has to hold back to give the other more time.

3. Time helps (long term). We've been together, and exclusive, a long time. That means we have been through all sorts of highs and lows, sexual and otherwise, together - which builds patience. And we've learnt to read each other's signals pretty well.

I wrote a story which incorporates some of what I'm talking about:
Our Porge
Of it, one mod said: "Creative, totally unexpected and all the more appreciated. Fantastic writing!"
But another said: "It kind of smacked of a conservative manifesto."
Go figure...

(Just to be clear: I am of course not denigrating more varied sexual expressions. Just saying that vanilla is sometimes a really good flavour.)

Just my ...

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

Lurker
0 likes
Rarely, is the sexual act just involve intercourse for me. Almost always there is foreplay beforehand, whether visual, or physical which then leads to intercourse. I quite often with orgasm from foreplay and then orgasm again from intercourse and even orgasm from afterplay. There have been times when passion overtook us and we went straight to intercourse, for some reason. On those times, usually the passion that led us to go straight to intercourse, allows me to orgasm from that. I also have to admit that while having intercourse, we are interplaying with each other with adds to the excitement and heightens the orgasm when it occurs.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If my partner goes down on me first and brings me to climax orally, then I always continue to have orgasms from intercourse afterwards. If not, then it depends on how skilled my partner is. But usually, intercourse yields at least one orgasm. I cum pretty easily and quickly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It’s being said over and over. With the right foreplay, intercourse brings about an orgasm. I agree also
Lurker
0 likes
I think I maybe orgasmed from intercourse only once in my life. Most of the time it's via clitoral stimulation, but I still enjoy the intimacy and physical pleasure of sex
Lurker
0 likes
Yes absolutely and without touching myself
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I read somewhere that about 30% of women can cum from just intercourse. I need some stimulation in addition. If I have just had an orgasm and we have intercourse immediately, before I’m quite finished, I can cum again. I like intercourse even if I don’t cum, especially if we have had a good time with foreplay. Cock just feels good.
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I can and i do, but it easier if I have already come from oral, and then i have another orgasm on his cock.
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes I do but I would always have intercourse as it's the ultimate form of intimacy as far as I'm concerned
Mary Poppins
0 likes
I have only ever had one man inside me, my husband. I almost always have at least one orgasm. We don’t do quickie sex. We make love and I’m a slow burner. It’s all in the mind.
Be nice to each other

Lurker
0 likes
Female climax through intercourse is achieved mainly by clit stimulation. Try having him wear a cock ring with a clit "banger" or vibrator on it. May want to try having your lover lick you to orgasm before hand.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Verity that much of it is in the mind. I virtually always do (guess I have a dirty mind!) and often many times if we've built up to it with lots of foreplay. The foreplay doesn't always have to be physical either. My husband is excellent at teasing me and getting me aroused with dirty storis and sex talk like what he intends to do to me, without even touching me. Sometimes I'll be driping before he lays a finger on me (or in me) and then I climax very quickly and easily.

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

0 likes
"I agree with Verity that much of it is in the mind. I virtually always do (guess I have a dirty mind!) and often many times if we've built up to it with lots of foreplay. The foreplay doesn't always have to be physical either. My husband is excellent at teasing me and getting me aroused with dirty storis and sex talk like what he intends to do to me, without even touching me. Sometimes I'll be driping before he lays a finger on me (or in me) and then I climax very quickly and easily."

And we do love the way your dirty mind works its way into your stories!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If he lasts long to be honest else I need foreplay
Nafisa