can it really be forced?

last reply
14 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I see often, usually in bdsm-y genre writing, about orgasm denial. That can be quite intense at times, though very frustrating, of course.

Recently I have seen a couple stories mentioning women having forced orgasms but without really saying how and I could not easily find anything about it in an internet search.

To me, it seems to imply orgasm against her will.

I think I can unwillingly get aroused from many different kinds of stimulation physical and mental, but, to get to orgasm I have to very much be mentally into it.

While I may cum before I expected, to be at that point where the orgasm is imminent, there is no way I can honestly say that I am having an orgasm against my will.

Could any of you be forced to orgasm? If so, how is it done?
Lurker
0 likes
interesting question...i think i have to say no i couldnt be forced to have one. i also find i have to be in the right mental place..
Lurker
0 likes
I've read a few studies and a couple of accounts from people who have been trained to cum on command. They are told a specific word or phrase and it invokes an orgasm. From my understanding, it takes intense training and often the word or phrase must be said by a specific person in the right tone. That's the closest I can come to imagining what is meant by forced orgasm. Unless of course it's a situation where she would not want to cum such as a but the physical sensations over ride her emotions and logic. But I believe women have to be in the right head space to orgasm, it's not just physical stimulation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Trained to cum on command? Surly that has to be just fantasy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From what I've read and seen, forced orgasms can be forced. It's beyond the point of "normal" pleasure. Especially when the clit has become too sensitive and is almost painful when touched. Here's one video I found.

Forced orgasm

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
From what I've read and seen, forced orgasms can be forced. It's beyond the point of "normal" pleasure. Especially when the clit has become too sensitive and is almost painful when touched. Here's one video I found.

Forced orgasm

ugh for sure doesnt look like much fun...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by lafayettemister

Forced orgasm

ugh for sure doesnt look like much fun...

Speak for yourself... *blushes*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Forced orgasm

Leave it to you Mister to know EXACTLY where to find the video!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when clit gets too sensitive ..it hurts .. even a blow of breath hurts....... i am so surprised....guys dont know these simple things?????????
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by thesilkyknot
when clit gets too sensitive ..it hurts .. even a blow of breath hurts....... i am so surprised....guys dont know these simple things?????????

you'd be surprised what some guys don't know *sighs* is why i married another girl! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by thesilkyknot

you'd be surprised what some guys don't know *sighs* is why i married another girl! smile

Thank-you for adding that Sprite, I was about to go all postal
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thesilkyknot

Who is Clit and why is she so sensitive? lol

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by thesilkyknot

I knew that.

In my experience the girl has always said to stop once she achieved her orgasm and her clit was too sensitive to carry on, always during oral sex or vibrator play. After awhile with the same partner you grow to understand their timing and ease up before they have to tell you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doesn't the fact that there are many reports of men ejaculating while being hung and women having orgasms during a confirm that most people can have forced orgasms. I mean, if a 'normal' sexual healthy person is unwillingly restrained and physically stimulated using various methods ,, ,applied by an experienced (for lack of a better word) 'Attendant', won't most have an orgasm? Some may take longer than others, minutes, hours or even days, but I think most will eventually subcumb to the right method.

Disclaimer: I have no experience, nor do I desire to restrain and attack someone who is unwilling
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know for a fact it can happen, a friend of mine was and said she came so hard during it but she was fighting him with everything she had during it. just thought to let that out there.
I'm a str8 forward, spicy and ruthless kuntry gal, think you can handle me?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Speak for yourself... *blushes*

I one time rubbed a girlfriends clit to orgasm and then waited just a few seconds before I held her hands so she couldnt push me away. I sucked her clit into my mouth and kept flicking it with my tongue. She was near screaming and bucking up and down trying to get away but ended up cumming so hard she was almost in tears. The look on her face was like "what the hell did you just do to me". After that she couldnt get enough of me going down on her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, the first few times with my ex gf, I really didn't want to have sex with her. She didn't force me per say. more, wasn't taking no for an answer. When the foreplay started, I wasn't into it at all but I would get turned on despite myself and then once turned on, I was very willing. So, to start, I guess you could say I was forced but once I was excited, no.

As for with holding orgasms. Thats how she got me to eat her the first few times. After I got use to her eating me and LOVING/NEEDING it. She knew I was very reluctant to go anywhere near her pussy. For one, she is a very large black woman that intimidated me. A lot. Two, her favorite position is to sit on my face and that scared the hell out of me. Three, I had never tasted a woman before. And Four, I had talked myself into believing I wasn't bi if I didn't eat a woman and she only ate me.

So after a few times of her only pleasing me and me doing nothing back over several days, she brought me to the brink of orgasm with her mouth and stopped. Boy was I squirming and begging her to finish. She did it again and stopped. I reached with my hands to finish the job and she pinned them to my side. She then said that if I wanted to get off, I had to get her off with my mouth first. At this point I was quivering beneath her making little moans. I didn't say at word and the next thing I know she was riding my face. Shortly, she filled my mouth with several large gushes as she came on my face. She never "Squirted" I mean it wasn't a stream like you see in the movies. It was more several large splatters so I never thought it was pee though I had no idea t the time what it was other than I loved it. So much so, I came right after she did just from it happening.
This is my ex not me.
Bf and I share account