Can any woman squirt?

last reply
5 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is it possible for every woman to squirt? I've been trying to get mine to squirt for a while with no success. Any advice?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
fill her with cream and squeeze her really hard! *giggles* yes, i KNOW i am helpful!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Some can and some cant, its just one of those things. To get it to happen though you need to make sure you stimulate the g spot quite hard
Lurker
0 likes
I know this is for women, but I figured I'd add my two cents:

I'm not sure if *every* woman can, but exploring the possibility can be great fun for both partners. The most important thing is for the woman to be as comfortable and relaxed as possible. If a woman is tense, she won't squirt, even if you do everything correctly in terms of technique. Also, in the moment of impending orgasm, the woman feels like she has to pee; some women will hold back out of fear of pissing on their partner. This is where relaxation, and stressing to your partner that it's okay if she can't do it, come into play.

Hope this helps!
Lurker
0 likes
I squirt and usually its just me rubbing my clit. my hips are usually up in the air, my lips apart and rubbing hard.