Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can a clit become desensitized?

last reply
7 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Alright, maybe a valid question, maybe stupid. If a woman uses a vibe every day, can her clit become desensitized? I've had to fall back on masturbation recently, and I use a vibe on my clit when I'm crunched for time. Does anybody think there could be health side affects from this?
I have played with mine for hours, and It does get alil sensitive.
Desensitized is not the same as being too sensitive.. actually it is the opposite...
I think that it can temporarily to some degree, but in my experience it's a temporary thing. I've found that if I masturbate a lot, it takes longer and longer to reach orgasm.

A break of a few days, or getting super turned on usually sorts it all out...
DESENSITIZED??? Oh noooooooo. NOT my fun button!!!! I sure hope not. That would make me very sad.
Fantasy: imagination unrestrained by reality; fulfilling a need not gratified in the real world
I know of a women who had her clit pierced and now she doesn't feel it.
It's not such a difficult thing to believe that it could happen. Just think of a dude when he gets circumcised, his glans becomes less sensitive because it's rubbing against underwear/trousers all the time, so if a woman is always stroking her clit, it's not a far stretch to think she could become at least a little less sensitive.
I can tell you that it is most definitely possible. I have an old friend from high school who did permament damage to her clit from masturbating WAY too frequently with her vibrator. Apparantly she used her vibe several times a day, everyday, for years. She has had a significant loss of feeling in her clit. She was the most sexally open person I've ever known, until I joined Lush.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates