Camping

last reply
13 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Right I'm going camping with some of my uni friends well it's more glamping to be honest but anyway there's four girls to three guys, let's say I wanted things to take a turn for the more sexual what would be a way of doing it unnoticed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not possible.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Maybe you could clarify what you mean by 'unnoticed'. Do you mean that you somehow want to provoke something, yet don't want to be too pushy about it? Or that you'd like to have sex with one girl while the rest of the group remains unaware?

In any case, if you really crave some 'unnoticed fun', you could always play with that tree while your buddies are still asleep. I'd recommend chasing the squirrel inhabitants first though...

Lurker
0 likes
Sex is the least unnoticeable thing
Lurker
0 likes
Well are any of the girls single and interested in having a little pull on the side?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Ninja sex machine?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Blindfolds come to mind. (don't forget to take Twister)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Ninja sex machine?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
get up early and have breakfast ready and make sure the ladys are well taken care of and the rest could happen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Make sure you turn off the lamp in the tent or else everybody will be getting a great show.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't you just enjoy the camping excursion without sex...? It will be 110% noticeable.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Apologies for not replying yes I mean either to have a bit if 'fun' with one of the girls or an orgy would be a bonus lol.

Ninja sex machine that's comic genius that is

Thank you anyway for your contributions, they are much appreciated.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
Make sure you turn off the lamp in the tent or else everybody will be getting a great show.

Umm always wanted to try and release my exhibitionist side ;)