Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

camel toe???

last reply
19 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
when you have a camel toe you must feel it like a thong up your butt crack right? so when your sporting a camel toe are you out for attention to see how many guys look at your crotch? I saw a girl at a theme park she was young maybe 17-19 wearing short shorts with a fat camel toe that called everyones attention men and females people couldnt believe it lol.
To me, camel toe is like having a bad pantyline showing.

I can't speak for all women, but I'm pretty sure if you're seeing it, it's not intentional.
I have talked to guys who absolutely LOVE to see a woman with a "camel toe". To each their own, I reckon. I don't think it's very attractive myself.

I can only imagine what it would feel like, and I wouldn't dig it.
A hot woman that has a tight body sporting a camel toe will cause pulsating erections!

Camel toe on a bad body is not hot at all.
I think a lot of time it isnt intentional, but I dont find it that attractive either. But I think a lot of guys do.
Hmmm, I have been around and some times its not a pretty sight....

But, a slight camel toe unintentionally showing from a pair of sexy cut-off denims....PHEW!! C'mon Buz, everybody, agree with me on this one!!
Quote by hotjet64
Hmmm, I have been around and some times its not a pretty sight....

But, a slight camel toe unintentionally showing from a pair of sexy cut-off denims....PHEW!! C'mon Buz, everybody, agree with me on this one!!

Amen to that!
No doubt men find it hot and get a bit hot under the collar at the thought of fucking said girl....but I wonder how many guys would actually want to date a girl that wandered around with 'camel toe'?

I can honestly say that I have never 'sported camel toe' and I definitely do not intend to do so anytime soon. I'm all for attracting guys who are just capable of noticing that I'm not entirely foul looking in my day to day life...as opposed to men that are going a bit leery on me! To put it bluntly.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
I dont think having a camel toe is very attractive.....but many men like it!!!!......
Whatever floats ya boat...i say!!!
I'm not a fan of the Camel Toe, you lose a sense of the mystique. Well i say lose, mystique has been taken out back, shot and then buried, lol
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
Quote by SigurdOokami
I'm not a fan of the Camel Toe, you lose a sense of the mystique. Well i say lose, mystique has been taken out back, shot and then buried, lol

Totally agree! Like DD said, it's just bad form.
NOT A BIG FAN EITHER

I've only seen one that was attractive - jeans on a shop assistant in an engineering book shop ....not the place one expects anything sexy at all!!! Blew our group's mind - went to but technical books and got an eyeful at 9am.
AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH CAMEL TOE

COURTESY OF MY DEAR, WONDERFUL, CRAZY FRIEND WHO PLASTERED THIS ON MY WALL AFTER MY LAST POST HERE.

LOVE YOU CURLYGIRLY
Quote by slutpuppy

COURTESY OF MY DEAR, WONDERFUL, CRAZY FRIEND WHO PLASTERED THIS ON MY WALL AFTER MY LAST POST HERE.

LOVE YOU CURLYGIRLY

thanks for the reply everyone. you guys are a good sport
Not a good look, can't believe a girl would do it on purpose. A smooth shape is far nicer
I personally wouldn't do it on purpose not really a good look, but can see why some guys would find it a turn on!