C-Strings.....really?

last reply
12 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've just learned of this item called a "C-String" has anyone else heard of them? Worn them? Would you wear it to a bathing suit mandatory beach?.....
"Sometimes you have to believe in someone else's belief in you before the belief in yourself kicks in" ~Les Brown
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I had to look it up... never heard of them before.

It's an interesting concept. I'd consider getting one to wear in a tanning salon to avoid tan-lines. Right now I wear a g-string but I guess this is one step beyond that.

I wouldn't wear one on a beach. I think it looks too cheeseball.

I don't know how comfortable they'd be either...
Lurker
0 likes
I've heard of them but haven't seen them anywhere in real life. I agree that they are probably good for the tanning bed. They look like they'd fall off in the water though, but maybe there supposed to do that! I think g-strings would be more comfortable and more practical, and look sexier too. I'm a g-string fan and will stick with them for now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It looks interesting but I really cant see any use for it besides tanning. And since I dont use a tanning salon, ill stick with G-strings. If you wore a C-string Bikini, there is no way it would stay on in the water. So could not use it on regular beach and if clothing optional beach, why wear anything at all in first place. Love my G-strings, Sexy and comfortable!!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
those are just.. weird... hmm... ok, i'm not into tanning, so... *shrugs*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh those are weird... They kinda look like decorative sanitary products...
Lurker
0 likes
..are tan lines from dental floss really that big of a deal? there's nowhere left to go now but butt ass naked...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SousChef78
..are tan lines from dental floss really that big of a deal? there's nowhere left to go now but butt ass naked...

so true ....

but I have always been told my tan lines on my bottom is very sexy ..... I think I'll stick to my string bikini bottoms and being topless. It works perfect at Wreck Beach (a clothing optional beach in BC). So SousChef, come on up and join me .... you can be butt-assed-naked!!

Van
Lurker
0 likes
How the heck do you hang those things on the washing line; they look like a hairband ha ha. I'll stick to skimpy g-strings thanks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't think of any use for these things. As for tanning, wouldn't that still leave an unwanted mark for those of us who shave/wax down there?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
I can't think of any use for these things. As for tanning, wouldn't that still leave an unwanted mark for those of us who shave/wax down there?

Yes, but I don't mind that tanline... on account that I don't want to end up burning... I just find that's the one sensitive spot on my body that I like to protect from the sun or tanning bed.

Plus with the damaging effects of sun exposure, it's important to maintain a youthful looking pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
What's the point ? I'm the type of person that i I did wear one and went int the sea it would float away and I'd be naked. I think I had a dream like that once.
Lurker
0 likes
This was a new one for me, but like some others not sure what the use of it would be.

Since I have not had a tan line since I was in my teens I do not think I will be getting one soon for everyday use. Seems like it would be at step in the wrong direction, for either use at our pool or at the nearby beach, not recognized as a clothing optional beach, but no one seems care.

Just thought it may be for value for the next swing party.
Lurker
0 likes
Good luck with that!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
They look just lame to me lol, I'll stick with boy shorts!
Lurker
0 likes
They look just lame to me lol, I'll stick with boy shorts!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh
Quote by SousChef78

so true ....

but I have always been told my tan lines on my bottom is very sexy ..... I think I'll stick to my string bikini bottoms and being topless. It works perfect at Wreck Beach (a clothing optional beach in BC). So SousChef, come on up and join me .... you can be butt-assed-naked!!

Van

I thought it was just me, but I find tan lines kinda sexy too! I never have any since I have the luxary of being able to tan naked in my own yard, but on other women, they are sexy. As someone said, they do look like a hairband. I actaully saw someone put one on their head in one of the videos I saw when I googled them, LOL. Ill stick with my G-Strings or Au Natural!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by VanGogh
Quote by SousChef78

so true ....

Van

I thought it was just me, but I find tan lines kinda sexy too! I never have any since I have the luxary of being able to tan naked in my own yard, but on other women, they are sexy. As someone said, they do look like a hairband. I actaully saw someone put one on their head in one of the videos I saw when I googled them, LOL. Ill stick with my G-Strings or Au Natural!

I agree with you Nikki...I bought one to try it out. They aren't that comfortable and always feel like they are going to fall off. I guess with slacks on they would stay in place. Maybe I should have worn clothes with them...lol. G-strings are more comfortable to me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh
Quote by SousChef78

so true ....

Van

But how sexy would you be with a nice even tan all over?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i wore one once for tanning & loved it just there hard to wear in public trust me
ask me anythin
tell me your secrets
becuase im here to be somebodys best friend
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer to suntan on nude beaches in Europe. They would laugh at such silly things like a c-string. A string does not offer much coverage anyway. Let your kitty see the sun. Its natural.

xx B.