bulge

last reply
33 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
when you feel a mans bulge against your body as you kiss, is that a turn on or should us guys avoid that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love knowing that I turn a guy on. I may not act on it but I might grab it.
Lurker
0 likes
I think it might depend on if they are your partner, or a stranger... or your grandmother. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, completely depends on the owner of the bulge and how it got there. I remember being a bridesmaid for one of my best friends. During one of the dances, the usher that I was matched with was dancing with me and tried to kiss my neck. He was sporting a pretty solid bulge, but it was way too creepy. I was married, as was he ... and our spouses were right there in the crowd watching his behaviour.
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely depends on who the guy is. But if it is someone you are out with and you are interested in, then it is a definite turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes if it is a stranger - not good. but if it is someone I am flirtation with then it is a huge turn on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Might be their keys or a flashlight; you must take that into consideration.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it is incredibly sexy... So long as it isn't a peck on the cheek from family.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hornyirishman
Is quite happy to have ladies notice my bulge.

is quite pleased to notice your bulge, Irish!!!
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely depends on the owner of said bulge.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the feel of a mans body next to mine. If I'm kissing him its only natural to want to feel that he's being turned on and hopefully as much as me! Tease that bulge as much as I can hahaha I know would want to unleash it after fully arousing it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agreed. It really depends on the man and the relationship to you if any. If it's someone I'm interested in then YES, feeling the bulge in his pants is most definitely a huge turn on for me smile
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Agreed. It really depends on the man and the relationship to you if any. If it's someone I'm interested in then YES, feeling the bulge in his pants is most definitely a huge turn on for me smile

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure why a woman wouldn't want solid proof that he's into her....well not quite in to her, yet
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by deepinsideyou
when you feel a mans bulge against your body as you kiss, is that a turn on or should us guys avoid that?

If I like him enough to be kissing him and he pushes his bulge against me yes it's a turn on to know I've excited him that much just from a kiss
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by BobbieBG
Not sure why a woman wouldn't want solid proof that he's into her....well not quite in to her, yet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the guy, the situation and the size of said bulge.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
...or it might just be his colostomy bag.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A turn on. If it is my husband. Though he hasn't had that in ages.
Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
0 likes
On the flip-side, if I'm dancing with a woman and feel a bulge, it's usually a turn-off.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
...or it might just be his colostomy bag.

Now that was a shitty thing to say.....

Kissing or hugging and feeling a budge is not really much different that seeing a woman's nipple perk up. She might be cold, or she might be getting turned on. With a lot of guys, close contact is enough to trigger the blood flow to the lower head. I dont just whether a man or a woman is in to me, based on their body reactions, necessarily. I use words and facial expressions, in addition to body language to see if there is a connection.
0 likes
Its a very big turn on to know that a man has a bulge because what every your doing must be turning him on. x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a turn on for me, knowing the guy is hot an horny for me x
colin123
0 likes
Quote by carlyhughes2018
a turn on for me, knowing the guy is hot an horny for me x

I would have a large bulge for you darling, I develop a bulge just looking at you sexy pictures.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh gosh yes. At least, as long as it’s my husband haha. I haven’t embraced another guy like that since I got married. Seeing a guy with a bulge in his tight jeans or a nice looking guy in a suit sporting an erection is... wow. As long as he’s not trying to show it off or act creepy, that is.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a huge turn on! Love feeling a man grow because of me. Knowing that he wants me as much as I want him makes me soaking wet and even more lustful