Brush up to get a feel?

last reply
17 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ladies as a man, especially in my younger days, in a crowded bar. I would (by accident) press into the ladies for a cheap feel of breast or Ass. Sorry was immature.

My question is do you ever intentionally press your breasts or ass or cup a feel of the men around you for your own cheap thrills?
Lurker
0 likes

I get rather cheeky when I'm drunk...I'll cop a feel of a nice toned ass on a crowded dance floor and have a good giggle as he turns round and tries to work out who it was.

Plus, being on the shortlist is never great when you're trying to buy a round so pressing up against a good looking young man is a sure way to get to the bar in half the time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why yes I have done this before. And not always to the opposite gender.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Lurker
0 likes
yes i have but i tend to do it to girls more than guys.
Lurker
0 likes
you mean that thing they call 'assault'? nope, never.
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe. There would have to have been flirting prior to the brush up
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
No. and i don't appreciate it when it's done to me. if it's accidental, it's not an issue, but if someone i don't know feels the need to grab my ass or my tits, they'd better have good medical insurance.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
There are certain clubs and events that are so packed that you're literally crushed in a sea of people, moving across the floor. I expect body contact at these places. But having said that - you guys make it so obvious sometimes. The upper body rotations like a broken sprinkler system as the guy pretends to look around so that it allows his upper arms to bounce across my breasts over and over again. The times when a guy will push into me more than he needs to and then move up and down to feel my boobs against his back as I'm trying to get by. The little hand sweeps across the ass that you know aren't accidental because it's palm out. Unfortunately when you're trapped in these crowds, it's impossible to avoid. But yes, we know when you're doing it for a cheap thrill.

A full on grab or squeeze is another thing though, and I've confronted guys on that one. The reactions range from mumbled apologies and embarrassed grins to the guy literally pretending to go deaf-mute and staring up at the ceiling with a dumb look in avoidance while his buddies laugh at him for getting caught.

I can't say I've ever done these purposeful brush-by/push-against moves with a random stranger. If there's a bit of flirting or interaction already going on (or there's about to be), then it's just part of the tease and for sure I've done that. I wouldn't get anything out of doing it just for the sake of some kind of body contact with a guy I'm never going to talk to though. There's no point. For the most part, I suspect girls don't really work the same way as guys on this one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a crowded club, its bound to happen accidentily and I will just ingnore it. Even if sometimes you know the other person rubbed up against you a little longer than was necessary, I will just keep walking (assuming he didnt grab me, then watch out! LOL). But i there was some flirting going on before, then there is some "innocent" rubbing or "bumping" into me, then thats part of the game really. But there is a big difference between some flirtatious rubbing against and groping!!

I once had this creepy guy bump into me like 5 times in one night but the weird thing was he would touch my boob with the tio of his elbow. At first I thought it was accidental, but then it happened again and again. And I even noticed him do it to other women, LOL!! I was going to say something to him, but I figured it was harmless and was probably as close to a real woman as he has ever been so I shrugged it off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been known to do this a time or two but only if I know I can really get away with it otherwise it just isn't my style to be so brazen. And just for the record, I would never 'cup a feel' unless he was MY man.
Lurker
0 likes
I certainly use the brush tactic but usually my butt against the man
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Nah..not with strangers. It does nothing for me.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Clever Gem
0 likes
It's a notorious occurance on crowded london transport.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to do that, und I know the guys do ....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would be lying if I did not intentionally make a guy a good understanding of my assets when I walked by them If I was not interested.

but I don't want losers to touch me. complicated I know...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would be lying if I did not intentionally make a guy a good understanding of my assets when I walked by them If I was not interested.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I touch men's hips if I want to get to through a crowded bar to get to the toilet as in lightly, as in "Excuse me, may I get through" Sometimes their bums too, but not in an intentional having a quick- fee- kind- of way, and yes I am guilty of brushing my breasts against them too if in a similar situation, not had any complaints yet but it is a great way to introduce my single friends to guys...