Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boyfriend, husband with another guy -- What would you do?

last reply
24 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What would you do if you walked in on your boyfriend and he was getting his cock sucked by another guy? Could you deal with it? What if your boyfriend was fucking another guy in the ass? That is another level. Could you deal with that?
Lurker
0 likes
If we had talked about infidelity before hand and we had agreed on an open relationship, of course I could.
Lurker
0 likes
and welcome to the forums!
Matriarch
0 likes
Interesting first post. A "hello" at least would have been nice.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by Lush
Interesting first post. A "hello" at least would have been nice.

Reminds me of the scene from Monty Python's Meaning of Life when the sex instructor asks the young men in class how to get a woman's juices flowing. The first student answers, "stimulate her clitoris." The instructor barks back, "What about a kiss, boy?" Then after a tirade, he chastizes the boy, saying that there are many ways to get a woman going without having to "stampede" to the clitoris.

aaronque...it's always nice to say hello before you stampede to the shock value sex questions. But for what it's worth, I agree with chef. If it was something agreed upon in an open relationship then there would be no issue. Although I don't forsee that scenario happening in my little corner of the world.

~~Tech

PS welcome to the forum

A bit of a different tale for me:

The Last Dance - Part One

My latest micro:

Moonlight Madness

Help this story become famous:

The Office Whore - Part 1

Matriarch
0 likes
Precisely Tech.

And I know exactly the scene you are talking about - 4 mins or so in

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In my country Monty Python is very popular, I think almost everyone watches it

To answer this question, I think I would faint at first, and then I would be damn upset. Not that he was with a guy, but that he cheated on me with another person. I am not into relationships at all, but when I am seeing someone for this short time, we are just one for another, awww. That's what only would work for me.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Well the answer to this question depends on a lot of things but I agree with Tech and Chef if it was mutually agreed on before hand and it was an open relationship.....but if not well he will be meeting my bat real quick......

and I agree what a way to make an entrance lol.....welcome.....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly at this stage in my life I think it would turn me on so much as it has really become a fantasy of mine to see two men together, but I would prefer it was something we discussed and planned and not him cheating on me.
Lurker
0 likes
That was a good clip from MP. We have the Holy Grail on DVD. Cracks me up.
I like the 3 stooges too.
Lurker
0 likes
He would be picking his balls out of the trash.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I definitely wouldn't be the kind of girl to just deal with it.
Male or female, that's my partner, that's my cock to play with.
It just wouldn't be happening. He'd be out the door before he could scream, "It's not what it looks like!"
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I think I would laugh my ass off, then ask him how long he'd been on the 'down-low', then give him his walking papers. And I'd have a great story for the girls that I could share for the rest of my life- so maybe I'd thank him for that, too.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Tough question. Here's the thing, i have proven that i can deal with an open relationship in the past. by open, i mean that i am comfortable with my partner having sexual relationships with someone else as long as they are honest and up front about it. If they were to have an affair and keep it secret from me, i'd be hurt. If a boyfriend were to decide he wanted to experiment with other men, i'd not only be comfortable with it, but i'd encourage him and being a party to it, watching him with another guy, sounds pretty damn hot. smile

That said, if i walked in on him, and found out he'd been having an affair without telling me, i'd be hurt and angry. hopefully, afterwards we could sit down and talk about it - i do understand that maybe he was too embarrassed or uncomfortable to talk about it to me. i think it would depend on the 'after the fact' converstation as to our 'after the fact' status. it would be hard to trust him agiain, and i'm inclined to say that the relationship would most likely be over.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would bother me a lot because I would feel like I truly didn't know the man I married.
Lurker
0 likes
Well it would certainly take me back a step or two. But if we truely have and open relationship, which we have always had. I would deal with his new or not so new interest.

I would never think twice about having an affair with a pretty girl, so why should he not have the same options.

Sweet Penny when you come to visit me, would your husband think he did not know the woman he married and had children with?

Two woman together seems so normal, but two men is a normal I will need to get used to.
Lurker
0 likes
I would be so totally peeved off. One he wasn't man enough to admit he was gay in the first place because it's wasting my time. Secondly, if I walked in on that I would tell him to pack his bags and get the hell out woman or man he is not openlying going to cheat on me and get away with it. If I could catch mne cheating I would kick his butt to the road in a heart beat. That is just my opinion. Every situation is different and I compared it to mine.

Good question!!! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
Well it would certainly take me back a step or two. But if we truely have and open relationship, which we have always had. I would deal with his new or not so new interest.

I would never think twice about having an affair with a pretty girl, so why should he not have the same options.

Sweet Penny when you come to visit me, would your husband think he did not know the woman he married and had children with?

Two woman together seems so normal, but two men is a normal I will need to get used to.

Well, if my husband caught me cheating on him with another woman, he would be disappointed in me, but I doubt he'd be surprised. He knows I'm hypersexual. And he has seen me checking out other women and lusting for them.

On the other hand, my husband has never given any indication that he is attracted to his gender. Quite the opposite actually.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
That is something I can't see happening.
I'd never be with someone who was so foolish that he couldn't even go to a hotell with his outside of the relationship needs.
But if it happened I don't know how I would react untill it did.
I've found my x kissing other women without it bothering me very much, I'm not sure how I would deal with that sort of thing with the man I am with now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
omg i must watch that movie! lol
and if i caught my boyfriend getting sucked id suck his boyfriend and id let his boyfriend fuck me if they were fucking... i mean theres an extra cock and it needs a home . lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm if I walked in on any of that I'd just have to do his little boyfriend with my strap on let the fun begin!!! lol
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seeing two guys together has never done it for me, not sure why really as I'm bisexual myself.

Anyway, if I walked in on that scenario I would be very surprised and shocked, also we have a rule that we never do anything apart so I guess it would mean some serious talking.

Sarah
x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm DEFO not, i would make him choke on the other guys balls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I very much doubt I would be OK with it if it wasn't something planned and thought about... but I don't think I would cause a scene until I had got undress and watched... and cum! lmao
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women