blowjob advice

last reply
33 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To give the best blowjob, what advice could you give that might help other?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Suction Enthusiasm

Quote by doctorlove
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Lurker
0 likes
Just a few things I do that seem to work smile

1 - Look up quite often, eye contact is very crucial.
2 - Spit on the head on occasion.
3 - Slowly work your way from the bottom of the shaft to the head using your tongue.
4 - If you are able to deepthroat without gagging, that is a great bonus.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Inari. Eye contact. And make sure you're enjoying yourself and he'll enjoy himself! Also I like to wet my own finger between my legs and sneak it around the back :P The boys love it! xox
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Breathe through your nose, this can not be stressed enough...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Spend a lot of time on his balls.
Lurker
0 likes
May I suggest this? Different men like different things and consider mixing up your approach by times. It shouldn't be rote.
Lurker
0 likes
Tune in to his reactions, pleasure the whole package, take the time needed, make love to his mind. The connection you make thru eye contact and listening is how you learn where he is, and how you reach that sex organ between his ears. Little luv bites are good too! biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
In ask... the GALS? OK. I know they are on the giving end (except with gays) BUT... if the intent is to PLEASE it would seem appropriate to.. ask the guys. Which should give you a few questions to ask YOUR GUY! (Would you rather I do, this and/or this?)
Lurker
0 likes
giving a blow job is seriously my favorite thing to do...BUT every man is different. I think communication is key...being eager to pleasure him and him knowing this isn't a chore for you and that you really want this as much as he wants you to...and for God's sake, swallow that load if that's where he is looking to shoot it, it's not gonna kill you!!!
Lurker
0 likes
As already stated the best way to give a blow job is the way he likes it and the best way to find that out is to ask him and/or experiment.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Engage with him w through eye contact.....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DoubleDs
giving a blow job is seriously my favorite thing to do...BUT every man is different. I think communication is key...being eager to pleasure him and him knowing this isn't a chore for you and that you really want this as much as he wants you to...and for God's sake, swallow that load if that's where he is looking to shoot it, it's not gonna kill you!!!

To this lady and the one who posted below her: Two emperasarias of delight!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find it extremely hot to look right in my husbands eyes... he seems to like it.. especially if I am sucking my gf's husband cock. Drives hubby crazy when I look right in his eyes as I am sucking another's cock dry. Not a fan of deep throat, at least I want to feel the knob expand and the cock start to spasm when I am getting my protein shake. Cant do that when I is being pumped directly down my throat.
Lurker
0 likes
Every many is different - psychologically and physically. What works well for someone might not work well for someone else (so advice will vary as a result). Some guys don't like hard and fast blowjobs or deepthroat - others do. Some like gagging, others don't.

So learn your guy's responses by experimenting with all different ways of using your tongue, lips, throat, hands. Encourage him to tell you what he likes and doesn't like.
Lurker
0 likes
Don't use your teeth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do not forget bisexual men, we enjoy both, and the best blowjob I got was from my wife.
Most of the male partners were better than average at giving a blowjob knowing, sensing or asking what is liked by the recipient.

I have lesbian friends and one who is bi and they think women do best with other women, though some men come close.
Men seem to work the same ways in my experience.

Quote by Weavindreams
In ask... the GALS? OK. I know they are on the giving end (except with gays) BUT... if the intent is to PLEASE it would seem appropriate to.. ask the guys. Which should give you a few questions to ask YOUR GUY! (Would you rather I do, this and/or this?)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MrAvg
Do not forget bisexual men, we enjoy both, and the best blowjob I got was from my wife.
Most of the male partners were better than average at giving a blowjob knowing, sensing or asking what is liked by the recipient.

I have lesbian friends and one who is bi and they think women do best with other women, though some men come close.
Men seem to work the same ways in my experience.

First, as I'm straight, I neither know nor care what bi men do or don't. (To each their own but that ain't for me.) Next, I STILL stand by my contention that it's always best to ASK THE SPECIFIC INDIVIDUAL whether male OR female as we are ALLL unique individuals and "one size" DEFINITELY DOES NOT fit all! Someguys LOVE deep throat....I don't. Others EXPECT constant eye contact...I DON'T (I'd prefer that she focus her attention on my dick when she's sucking it. The constant eye contact is fine IF we're getting it on in missionary but other than that...not a priority for me.) BUT, that's just my point each and every one of us has our own "priorities" and preferences.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

A few tips n tricks........
Start by licking the head n shaft length with flat tongue
Caress lick n suck the balls
If u r comfortable with..... Occasionally use ur hand on shaft to jerk while licking the soft sensitive area between the balls and asshole
Deepthroat if u can
At times let him control the pace
Ur tongue should keep flirting at the head

My men r happy men by using these tricks on them
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

A few tips n tricks........
Start by licking the head n shaft length with flat tongue
Caress lick n suck the balls
If u r comfortable with..... Occasionally use ur hand on shaft to jerk while licking the soft sensitive area between the balls and asshole
Deepthroat if u can
At times let him control the pace
Ur tongue should keep flirting at the head

My men r happy men by using these tricks on them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"First, as I'm straight,". I know your profile states it clearly, sorry if you are offended.
I was just pointing out bi men can be as good as gay men at giving blowjobs.
I like a blowjob with a person using enthusiasm, and I understand you like all men have PRIORITIES as to what they like.

Quote by Weavindreams

First, as I'm straight, I neither know nor care what bi men do or don't. (To each their own but that ain't for me.) Next, I STILL stand by my contention that it's always best to ASK THE SPECIFIC INDIVIDUAL whether male OR female as we are ALLL unique individuals and "one size" DEFINITELY DOES NOT fit all! Someguys LOVE deep throat....I don't. Others EXPECT constant eye contact...I DON'T (I'd prefer that she focus her attention on my dick when she's sucking it. The constant eye contact is fine IF we're getting it on in missionary but other than that...not a priority for me.) BUT, that's just my point each and every one of us has our own "priorities" and preferences.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by DoubleDs
I think communication is key.

My thoughts precisely. Good verbal and non-verbal communication will make for a better experience for both of you.

It's a while since I've been given a blowjob, but the best I had were from my ex because we were good at talking about what we liked and didn't like sexually.

Quote by DoubleDs
and for God's sake, swallow that load if that's where he is looking to shoot it, it's not gonna kill you!!!

#spittersarequitters
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MrAvg
"First, as I'm straight,". I know your profile states it clearly, sorry if you are offended.
I was just pointing out bi men can be as good as gay men at giving blowjobs.
I like a blowjob with a person using enthusiasm, and I understand you like all men have PRIORITIES as to what they like.

No I wasn't offended I was simply making it clear that on the one hand I have no experience in that regard BUT that on the other, like a number of other posters here, it's my belief that asking the specific individual is always your best bet.
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies, as a man I would say that the best blowjobs are those that have come after lots and lots of practice

In that regards, I'm based in South West London. Private Message me for more details
Lurker
0 likes
Look up as much as possible, Breath through your nose, Take it into your throat, If your not going to swallow don't bother.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never, ever try to be sloppy. I make sure I have lipstick or lip gloss on.
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
practice and dialogue
Lurker
0 likes
Don't spit

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would guess it's definitely different for each man, but for me, you could focus all your attention on that sensitive underside just below the head and I'd be in heaven.

Just sayin...
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."