Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blowjob

last reply
8 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I m quite young, i m 22 i never received One And i was curious about knowing how many girls give them? Why?
When did you start And what turns you on?smile

Thanks!!
It is my most favorite thing to do. I just love a man's cock. How it feels and knowing I'm bringing him pleasure. the smooth hardness of it throbbing in my mouth. Mmmmm and dont forget cumming in my mouth. I love that!
i just started 2 weeks ago cos my bf brought it up and we enjoy it and its clean compare to hands.
What's A Blow Job?

EDIT: OK, I'll be serious. I love giving them. When did I give my first one? Well all I can say is I was a teen. What I love about them is the look on the guys face as I suck him. I love to make eye contact as I suck him, especially when he cums. I love to swallow but sometimes I like to let it all run out my mouth and down my chin. Another thing I love is the way his cock feels as it grows in my mouth, knowing he is getting turned on by what I am doing.

As far as how many women give BJ's, I really don't know. In my circle of friends Id say its 80%+ that do it regularly. I only know of one woman who says she doesn't do it and a few who say they do but rarely. But most enjoy it. Hey, what's not to like!!
Quote by Sughettogigi
I m quite young, i m 22 i never received One And i was curious about knowing how many girls give them? Why?
When did you start And what turns you on?smile

Thanks!!

Honestly, once you have had one, by the right woman, you will look back on this question and wonder why you ever asked it. Ride the ride its the only way to answer it.
I like rocking the cock. Why? Mainly because I get a reward at the end, bonus!
How many girls give them?
I have no idea how many girls give them, I've never done a survey. Based on what female friends tell me I would guess about 70% do but not all admit to it so it's probably nearer 80%

Why?
At the beginning it was because guys love it and pestered me until I did it.

When did you start?
Can't say as it would break site rules

And what turns you on?
Being pestered into doing things
I LOVE sucking a big thick cock ;) I have learned to deepthroat as well
Love giving blow jobs....why love feeling a man's cock in my mouth.....love hearing him moan watching the pleasure he gets form it.....love when he cums in my mouth......love to swallow all of him.....when did I first start, like others I can not say because of site rules.