last reply
135 replies
19.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ilikecock
Of course you have to include the balls! A blowjob is not a blowjob without sucking on the balls and a rimjob in there too!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Balls. I like to lick them and take one of them in my mouth as I entertain him ;) He loves it
Lurker
0 likes
how can you not touch and suck on his balls?
Lurker
0 likes
If I really want to get a guy off during a blowjob, I definitely will give his balls the attention they deserve.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I really like my balls played with whether or not I'm gettin a blow job! I like them squeezed and pulled on. I even like them between a Burdizzo.
Lurker
0 likes
You have to to have some ball action.... i have always found guys love it, and it gives the jaw a rest....!! smile Its good to mix it up... keep them guessing where your going next.... ;)
Lurker
0 likes
can't do the blow without giving the balls some action
The Linebacker
0 likes
I urge you ladies to say YES! to the balls! YES!
Lurker
0 likes
I do include the balls. I actually never really thought to include them until I was told I was doing it wrong, since guys have said they love it which makes me think not a lot of girls do. Then I read the responses here :P
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hmmm... Ill say no to this one... Can be sensitive to the wrong kind of touch ... But definitely don't ignore them! I kinda like it on demand
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing like sucking on a pair of shaved, round balls and bathing them with your warm saliva and tongue
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well, i think it all depends on what ur guy really likes. If he likes u including the balls, then itz a go-ahead
Lurker
0 likes
Why would you not??? That's like a no-brainer for me. Haha. smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Most definally balls! Love sucking on balls, but only if they are shaved. Hairy balls are a no go.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Don't care. I'll take it any way. I love giving blowjobs, I don't discriminate. The ball-less love them too. If it's hard I'll suck it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love giving blowjobs and always take care of the balls.
Lurker
0 likes
The balls are part of the package too. You can't suck one without sucking or playing with the other
Lurker
0 likes
I really enjoy, licking, sucking and playing with a guy's balls