Who can do it better?
Who can do and show more satisfaction?
Lurker
0 likes
1. Not the place for this query.

2. Truly subjective, no?
Lurker
0 likes
I can't define my needs or desires for Men or Women in such a way that I can say I enjoy being intimate more with one or the other.

It depends on my needs at the time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really a fair question. I prefer women at this point in my life but it is not because men are inferior in bed. It has more to do with my connection with women and past history with men, trust factor, etc. I think women are better are at some things and men are better at some things. It is a personal preferance!! But I will never limit myself to just one or the other.

Nothing like having both together too! Just saying!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thats a tough question, my hubby is wonderful in bed. But theres times when nothing is better than the touch of a woman
Lurker
0 likes
Hon, that is just a fact of life! No hubby here, but.... sometimes, guy just won't do it for me.. and if I have to have woman's touch.. I will get a woman's touch.
Lurker
0 likes
a woman in every aspect
Head Nurse
0 likes
both...but to cyber with mostly prefer women. women are soft and smell delicious, they are fun and lovely to look at. men are hard.in all the pleasant and not so pleasant aspects of the word.
Lurker
0 likes
Still exploring the women part of it, but I think it is fair to say that being with a woman is way more exciting and sensual.. The tender kisses and touches drive me crazy and woman are a lot more into senses and know when to touch where and how to touch...they don't just grope.
Lurker
0 likes
Not really a topic for comparison ? The girlie thing is an entirely different concept. Would fella,s understand ?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
There are good lovers and bad lovers with both genders.

Overall, I prefer men. Women are playful and fun when in the right mood, but overall, I prefer powerful arms, the dominant physicality and a hard cock for complete satisfaction.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I prefer powerful arms, the dominant physicality and a hard cock for complete satisfaction.

oooo yep!