Bisexual Men

last reply
12 replies
1.7k views
1 watcher
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, I wanted to get your opinion. How do you feel about bisexual men? Would you ever date one?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Date one nope... Have sexual fun with one... yes.
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
I love bi men i have dated a few and the sex is wonderful with them when it comes to a threesum
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think I would date one, but I have never had the opportunity to and I am married, so I expect not.
Lurker
0 likes
My hubby is pne and i love him
Lurker
0 likes
I find bisexual men very attractive.
I love a man that is open to sex on all levels and willing and interested in having relations with both sexes.
Would I date one? Well at the moment I am married, but if I wasnt then of course I would if the attraction was there!
Lurker
0 likes
Love bi men and yes I would date one
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
defiantly like them!! think its very hot. if i got on with them and was attracted to them ofc id date them, sexual orientation changes nothing for me
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yes i would,just imagine all the fun we could have..threesomes will be orgasmic. Such a huge turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
for me dating a bi man is like dating your gay bestie except you can actually fuck him! my bi-sexual ex's were always more open sexually and wouldn't get mad if i ogled a guy because chances were they would be too! so yes, most definitely
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Would I date one, or would I have sex with one? I definitely prefer to have sex with bi-sexual guys in threesomes, because they don't have that homophobic fear of their dicks touching each other when I am in the middle, getting DPed!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I don't think I would. I wouldnt know unless I had to make that choice for real.
Rookie Scribe
1 like

I'm married my wife doesn't know I'm bisexual, is that okay?