Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Biggest cock you've ever seen?

last reply
29 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
1 like
Circumsized: 9 3/4" very thick and perfectly formed Uncut : 1.) 9 inches soft 11 inches erect 2.) 10 inches soft, 11 1/2" erect
Quote by emersonbosworth
I had about a 8" cock and my wife loved to fuck it, but didn't like to suck it as it was too big, She loved sucking my friend as he had about a 5" cock, also another friend with about a 6" cock, she said was the best fuck she ever had, because he had a lot of fore play with her before he fucked her, she said she was so hot with him she begged him to fuck her, didn't bother me as long as she always came home to me.

Did it run away from home?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Does the reflection in a perfectly positioned magnifying make-up mirror count?

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Does the reflection in a perfectly positioned magnifying make-up mirror count?

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
last I measured myself I was 11' long and 4" in diameter.
I'm sure the biggest I've seen in person was a little over 7 and a half inches.
Quote by lafayettemister

Did it run away from home?

It seems the older you get the more your body changes, some things get bigger, feet, nose ears, belly, and some things get smaller, your cock and height. I used to be 5' 10 1/2, now I'm about 5' 9". Use to weight 145 lbs, now I'm 190. Used to wear a 8 1/2 shoe now 10. Had a 30" waist, now 42 is so comfortable, I buy 44. 2 hearing aids, and a couple pair of glasses. Still like to lick and play with pussies, but now my wife seems to like the idea.