Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

biggest cock you have made love with

last reply
26 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
2 likes

wats your biggest cock or best cock?(in inches)

26 votes
1-3 thin (0 votes) 0%
1-3 thick (1 vote) 4%
4-6 thin (0 votes) 0%
4-6 thick (1 vote) 4%
7-9 thin (2 votes) 8%
7-9 thick (23 votes) 88%
10+thin (0 votes) 0%
10+thick (12 votes) 46%
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i once cybered with a guy who had a 19 inch cock - i mean, why would he lie about something like that!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i once cybered with a guy who had a 19 inch cock - i mean, why would he lie about something like that!

He lied because he didnt want to brag and tell you it was really 22"!! Imagine that, someone lying about their cock size. Who'd have thunk it!!
Matriarch
0 likes
"biggest cock you have made love with?"

Interesting wording. It's the person attached to the cock you make love to, not the cock itself.

It was probably this guy:

Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
"biggest cock you have made love with?"

Interesting wording. It's the person attached to the cock you make love to, not the cock itself.

It was probably this guy:

Haha.. Nice!
Lurker
0 likes
my biggest was 11" and quite thick, i hated it. he didnt know how to use it plus no foreplay equalled a sore downstairs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex hubby had a very big cock some 12 inches and very thick....but he had no idea how to use it and always hurt me.... no foreplay meant dry as a bone sex...the size is not the winner here!!! it is does the guy who knows how to use it and make a girl feel good and achieve that climax or awesome orgasm... My current boy friend is not as big about 9inches but he drives me wild and makes sure I am pleased and have at least had multiple orgasms.....

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldnt know, i never get stop to get out a tape measure and compare him to previous guys ive been with. Also if any guy tells you how big he is, he's most likely added a couple of inches on as the usual average is around 6 which is actually just right for me (maybe a inch or a half added on to that). All i know is that the latest guy i was with was alot bigger than i was used to
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your poll really doesnt apply to me. My biggest and my best were not the same so how could I answer that. My biggest was 10 1/2" and awful and my best ever was about 7". Biggest isnt always better!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I did not make love with it, but it was there...fucking the girl's pussy, while she was sucking my dick.

11 inches long (give or take a few centimeters) and as thick as, well...as thick as a fucking soda can (at the base). My *childhood buddy is the owner of such a hunk of meat. I was kind of in awe of it...from the appearance at the time, he was only able to shove about 8 or 9 inches into her before she started protesting.

If I was insecure, I would've felt intimidated.

I did not, I felt like she was giving me a great head job.

* he and I were 27 @ the time, (she) was at least 21, considering where she picked us up at.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
(she) was at least 21, considering where she picked us up at.

I could have so much fun "fixing" this sentence, but I don't think there's a need!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No offense, but I think a poll like "Biggest OR best" is kind of a pointless one, as you really don't get any useful data.

IE:
Girl A has the best sex ever with a person who's 2 inchs long.
She later has awful sex with a cock thats 24 inches long.
However she chooses to vote for here best cock, so he puts down the shorter result.

However a bunch of other girls put down their largest cock ever taken.

In the end you don't know if all the votes are from girls stating their longest cock, or if its data is for their most enjoyed cock, makes the data rather throw away. sad
Lurker
0 likes
I am always amazed at these kinds of threads that talk about men's cock in inches. who really measures? I mean to get the exact inches. so my answer is my best was a good size cock...nice and thick and long but I have no idea in inches how big.

I have a question for those of you who do know the inches. who did the measuring? was it just for fun or was there another reason for wanting to know how big? Just curious.
Lurker
0 likes
12 inches, and no i can't fit it all in and yes we still have sex when he comes to visit
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by PartyGirlMolly
I am always amazed at these kinds of threads that talk about men's cock in inches. who really measures? I mean to get the exact inches. so my answer is my best was a good size cock...nice and thick and long but I have no idea in inches how big.

I have a question for those of you who do know the inches. who did the measuring? was it just for fun or was there another reason for wanting to know how big? Just curious.

It's really easy, Molly. Just take whatever length they say they are (every once in a while he'll forget to tell you, so you might have to ask), and subtract two inches. Subtract a third inch if at any point prior to sex, he brags that he can't fit his whole cock inside of most women, then insists on having sex in complete darkness.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by PartyGirlMolly

It's really easy, Molly. Just take whatever length they say they are (every once in a while he'll forget to tell you, so you might have to ask), and subtract two inches. Subtract a third inch if at any point prior to sex, he brags that he can't fit his whole cock inside of most women, then insists on having sex in complete darkness.

HAHA!!

I have never or will I ever measure a guys cock. The guy who I was with who was 10 1/2" told me he was and by my best estimation, I think he was dead on. But cock size is just not important to me. Either the guy can fuck or he cant, and a huge cock isnt gonna change that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PartyGirlMolly

I think most guys probably measure theirself and then relay the size info to the girlfriend.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by PartyGirlMolly

LOL. Best post I've read all week...thank you!
Lurker
0 likes
you know what? It does matter I'm afraid. I wish it didn't. YET - it's like a lock and key. the right size for the right girl. And, I've let smaller guys take me anally, which they love. Bigger guys it hurts too much.

Also, curve is important. I met and saw (didn't have sex. It was at a pub) a guy with a downward curve. it was crazy. that would never work, unless.... I was laying on my stomach and he took me from behind....

wait....

that would totally work.

excuse me. I have to go get that guys number.
Lurker
0 likes
An ex bf when I was 19-21 had a 9 and a bit incher....he knew how to use it as well. Just a pity he was an Arsenal fan really otherwise the relationship could have continued.....
Lurker
0 likes
I dated a baseball player while I was in college. He turned out to be a huge cock. But that was maybe because he had a small penis.
Lurker
0 likes
i had an 11 incher and it really wasnt fun. and the guy was an ass hole because he knew he had a big dick
Lurker
0 likes
my biggest was a 9.5 in and very thick guy
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
did you let him do anal?
The Linebacker
0 likes
Scientist have made a new evolutionary discovery in our human lineage with enormous penises that actually had a bone in the cock. They are calling them Penis Erectus Man.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
my biggie cock i had was 11inc thick i had i cum soo hard with him
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Girl he gets around!!!!!