Login

Bi blow job

last reply
19 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
How do most women feel about a man sucking off another man during a threesome?mmf
Active Ink Slinger
i bet they're thinking "yay! less work for me!"
Active Ink Slinger
I would love a man to be sucking another man whilst I am rimming the guys ass, HOT!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by anonymous1526
I would love a man to be sucking another man whilst I am rimming the guys ass, HOT!

Which guy? The one sucking, the one being sucked or doesn't it matter?
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by dpw

Which guy? The one sucking, the one being sucked or doesn't it matter?

Both! I would start of by rimming the guy who was sucking then move onto the guy who is getting his cock sucked and make sure I tongue fucked his ass real deep! I would also love for one of the guys to sit on my face then the other guy suck him off and I would want the guy to thrust all over my fact making me lick at his balls and he can bounce up and down on my tongue it he wanted smile
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
I have never done a threesome but I would prefer ffm if i did. but I'm all about pleasing so if my bf asked from something like this with one of his friends for his birthday or something I'd have a hard time saying no. But he would have to direct me or the friend would, I don't know how I would act on my own, If my bf wanted me to suck the other guy I would.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by SinfulDelight18
I have never done a threesome but I would prefer ffm if i did. but I'm all about pleasing so if my bf asked from something like this with one of his friends for his birthday or something I'd have a hard time saying no. But he would have to direct me or the friend would, I don't know how I would act on my own, If my bf wanted me to suck the other guy I would.

The poster was asking how you would feel if your bf sucked the other guy's cock or vice versa. Would it turn you on or off? Could you cope with some man on man activity with you there?
Lurker
non existent in my world biggrin
Lurker
I think that would be very hot and sexy, especially sharing the same cock;)
Advanced Wordsmith
I wanna be in a mmf threesome with you anonymous 1526

Quote by anonymous1526

Both! I would start of by rimming the guy who was sucking then move onto the guy who is getting his cock sucked and make sure I tongue fucked his ass real deep! I would also love for one of the guys to sit on my face then the other guy suck him off and I would want the guy to thrust all over my fact making me lick at his balls and he can bounce up and down on my tongue it he wanted smile
Advanced Wordsmith
I wanna be in a mmf threesome with you anonymous 1526

Quote by anonymous1526

Advanced Wordsmith
Me , cwherethisgoess and anonymous1526 in a threesome that's settled. Your place or mine
Advanced Wordsmith
Me , cwherethisgoess and anonymous1526 in a threesome that's settled. Your place or mine
Active Ink Slinger
I love to see a man sucking another man's cock during a nice MFM session. Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be very many bi men in comparison to us bi women. Neither of my ex husbands would suck a cock for me and that was too bad as it would have added a bit of extra spice to both our marriage and to our bedroom if they had.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by SexyTnMama
I love to see a man sucking another man's cock during a nice MFM session. Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be very many bi men in comparison to us bi women. Neither of my ex husbands would suck a cock for me and that was too bad as it would have added a bit of extra spice to both our marriage and to our bedroom if they had.

Couldn't of said it any better.... if men would become more comfortable in their masculinity they would find their woman more wild. Hell if my men would let go and suck another man's cock while I was with them they would get anything and everything from me!!!!

Advanced Wordsmith
If only my wife would experiment or even discuss this topic. Are ther actually many women out there who wouldd like this to happen? I wish

Quote by hotdreams

Couldn't of said it any better.... if men would become more comfortable in their masculinity they would find their woman more wild. Hell if my men would let go and suck another man's cock while I was with them they would get anything and everything from me!!!!

Lurker
Quote by SexyTnMama

id love to do it for you!
Active Ink Slinger
I've sucked many cocks but I've always wanted to suck one with a girl
Lurker
Quote by SexyTnMama

There are more bi men or bi curious men then it appears to be. The reason for that is it is not socially accepted to be a bi man. It is more accepted to be a bi women than a bi man. Testosterone has something to do with that. An over abundant amount.
Bi women are celebrated while bi men are ridiculed

Women need to let their men know how they feel about this. Maybe they will open up. You don't know until you try

I love to share a cock with a women