Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best sex toy

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
1 like

Im looking at getting my wife a new sex toy can you all help me with some of your favorites with pictures please (of the toy and where to get it not the toy in use) and Preferably vaginal only

It's quite a personal thing, so you might need to make several purchases before you find the one(s) she likes. Don't go with the cheap ones; they pretty much suck, although there are some gems in the lower price tiers.
I start my day with the shower massage and my womanizer, use my Lush 3 for driving, riding on the back of the motorcycle, or in public for discrete play, and have a bevy of others, including some Bad Dragons for other times and moods.
The Hitachi Wand is always good, but very loud, and i have all sorts of others, some powered, some not.

(sorry, no links so as to not litter the forum with other companies' ads and such. But you can easily google them)

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide

Bad dragons are cool but my wife is respectfully not into them

Quote by mypleasure79

Bad dragons are cool but my wife is respectfully not into them

Bad dragon makes great products!

I'll second that ..Jocelyn😀

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

The guys I know all carry their own version, hanging between their legs. For me, nothing is better than a hot hard

dick.

Any kind of a clit sucker

🌹

That's great that you're looking to spice things up for your wife! When it comes to vaginal toys, there are plenty of options to choose from.

https://www.edenfantasys.com/dildos/ has a wide selection of dildos that could be a great choice. They offer discreet packaging and a range of sizes and styles to suit different preferences.

One popular option is the "Le Wand Stainless Steel Dildo," which is elegant and designed for precise stimulation. Another option is the "VixSkin Maverick Dildo," known for its realistic feel and quality materials.