Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best reaction when you first tried to push it in ...?

last reply
11 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
What were the best reactions/comments you've experienced when you first tried to penetrate a new partner? When they first realize that it not only looks big ....?

Lurker
I think you posted this in the wrong place, shouldn't it be a question for the guys?
Active Ink Slinger
Maybe he meant to address women who have used a strap-on to penetrate their partner.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Alpha Blonde
Sometimes he looks scared. But that's what the ball-gag and the industrial-sized bottle of lube is for.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Sometimes he looks scared. But that's what the ball-gag and the industrial-sized bottle of lube is for.

DD, that was supposed to be a secret. Oh, next time can you actually USE the lube? K, thanks.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Constant Gardener
Quote by hard_on

What were the best reactions/comments you've experienced when you first tried to penetrate a new partner?

Have you put it in yet?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Constant Gardener
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Not only is this a lubricant, but it is also a cream developing agent as well! At almost 34 ounces, this is correct motorcycle, since the bottle can be used in lieu of the ball gag!

Remember, this is for professional use only. Never mess around with cream developer, unsupervised.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Magical_felix
I think I saw a tear once.

A tear as in a droplet of moisture from eye or a tear as in you're so huge you ripped her open? Big difference.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Dancing_Doll

and this is why i have chosen you as my role model biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by Magical_felix
I think I saw a tear once.

A tear as in a droplet of moisture from eye or a tear as in you're so huge you ripped her open? Big difference.

From her eye dude.
Lurker
Oh dear..... considering this is a stories site you'd think that people would at least have the ability to read the title of the forum in which they are posting to make sure they are actually posting in the correct one.

Surely being able to read is pretty standard requirement for such sites..

And...if you did indeed mean a strap on... learn to phrase your posts properly, I appreciate English clearly isn't your first language, but including the couple of words vital to your post making ANY sense is...well....vital.