0 likes

It's my birthday on the 16th!! I would like to ask
1) Best Birthday Party
2) Best Gift
3) Sexiest gift
4) Best Birthday sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy birthday! Hope you have a great day.

To answer your questions...

1) my 16th birthday - made out with a girl i had a crush on for about 4 years.
2) my engagement ring for my 21st. Also got fucked so hard i puked...that bit wasnt so good!
3) possibly more sleazy than sexy but for my 23rd birthday i got bought some new sexy underwear. Got dressed up and told my mr that i was wearing my new panties. He got so horny in town that we ended up getting a room in a hotel. We only stayed a couple of hours, didnt spend the night. We only lived 20 mins from the hotel but he couldnt wait.
4) not my birthday but my mans 27th. We went to see my favourite band (korn) and id got so turned on during the show that we went back to the hotel we were staying in and had some amazing anal. I didnt think we could beat that but his birthday this year, only a coulple weeks ago, we went out for drinks, got a cab home and he was rubbing my pussy. Ripped our clothes off as soon as we got inside and he got the velvet hat trick ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Happy late bday! Hope it was awesome.

1.) 8th--it was the first real party I'd had with all girls...slumber party.

2.) Silver watch from my husband when we were dating

3.) A pair of crotchless panties from the hubby

4.) Husband's bday actually...just a few weeks ago. I surprised him with dinner and had a hotel room w/ hot tub. Went all out--candles everywhere, rose petals, custom sexy music cd I'd made. We soaked in the tub, had some champagne, then did oral on each other back and forth for like 2 hours. The actual sex part was nice too, but the foreplay was unbelievable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy belated birthday!
1- Was at 22, friends and I had a get together at a local bar we were all regulars at. They even flew in an old friend frmo out of state for it.
2- A full sized carousel horse (I collected them at the time)
3- A surpise weekend getaway, he bought and packed everything we could possibly want/need.
4- Tough to answer, had some great birthday sex over the years. But probably that weekend getaway, we had sex on about every surface in the suite.
I was the kid next door's imaginary friend.