being watched

last reply
207 replies
25.1k views
0 watchers
8 likes
Word Wizard
0 likes
not really for me, maybe the fear of being caught and someone watching....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Total fantasy of mine, but I don't think I'd ever really do it. I love the thought of sex outdoors and write about it, but that's in Lush Land and I don't think I'd ever really do it to be on display.

I'm so excited to have my "Spring Forward" competition entry published! A little tale about how some unexpected hostesses may just have guided a struggling couple to set things right with an intimate encounter on the Isle of Skye!
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/skye-1

colin123
0 likes
Quote by kkikkiriccio
Total fantasy of mine, but I don't think I'd ever really do it. I love the thought of sex outdoors and write about it, but that's in Lush Land and I don't think I'd ever really do it to be on display.
Shame, I think you would find that you enjoy it.
Smut-slinging slut
0 likes
Well, I am an unrepentant showoff and I love the tease, so, guilty!

There are, however, some caveats to that. It needs to be safe and I need to be able to call the shots as to whom might join in, or just watch.
Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kkikkiriccio

With you on this. I like the "Lush Land" citation. Can I use it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU CAN'T LET ANYONE COME IN BETWEEN YOU AND THE THINGS YOU'RE PASSIONATE ABOUT IN THIS LIFE, OR IT AIN'T WORTH LIVING.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by colin123

Quote by kkikkiriccio

Shame, I think you would find that you enjoy it.

I might, but just like a few other "what if"s, I would need a glass of wine or three.

I'm so excited to have my "Spring Forward" competition entry published! A little tale about how some unexpected hostesses may just have guided a struggling couple to set things right with an intimate encounter on the Isle of Skye!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WiseGinger

Quote by kkikkiriccio

With you on this. I like the "Lush Land" citation. Can I use it?

Sure, Ginger - go ahead! I forgot to put the ™ symbol, so it's fair game. Maybe I should trademark the TitleCase LushLand™? LOL

(If I were to shamelessly plug my own stories here to demonstrate my fantasies that would never really happen, I would ask people to read A Walk In The Park and Can't Wait To Get Home.
But I shouldn't do that, should I?

Lurker
0 likes
I love being watched.
colin123
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
I love it also. I wonder just how many woman do love it. My Robb loves to watch me, from time to time. With a friend or at Swing party or best yet with a total stranger.

My Orgasms are so intense I am sure my eyeballs spin. However, I have no interest in watching you . I know I am very strange.

Not strange at all in my eyes.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
If there is a choice between being watched or not, I'll take "watched" every day and twice on weekends!
colin123
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
If there is a choice between being watched or not, I'll take "watched" every day and twice on weekends!
Wonderful for the watchers.
Lurker
0 likes
hot if the person was masturbating while watching
colin123
0 likes
Quote by zoeislost
hot if the person was masturbating while watching
Yes indeed, the ultimate pleasure.
colin123
0 likes
Quote by Soccermom
I too love it when I am being watched, makes it much more exciting.
My wife says exactly the same.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
we have actively enjoyed exhibitionism for years ever since we got caught having sex in the woods and after the initial shock we both realised we loved it so much we decided to make it part of our sex life, especially on holidays. So horny.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would only like to be watched by someone I know well. My gf and I used to watch each other masturbate.

Now in fantasy I love the idea, and a number of my stories have watching scenes.
Lurker
0 likes
Knowing someone else is listening can be a huge turn-on but knowing you are being watched is something else.
0 likes
I've never been one to want folks watching me having sex, but I kinda want to watch two guys going at it
0 likes
I like the thrill of sex in near public...that I might be watched. Then one night BF and I were making out on a dark beach when I started to go down on him. He nudged me to let me know a couple was walking down the beach. I don't know what got into my but I kept going...topless with his cock in my mouth. They got close enough to see exactly what we were doing, giggled, and walked by...I loved it!
colin123
0 likes
Quote by couple02127
I like the thrill of sex in near public...that I might be watched. Then one night BF and I were making out on a dark beach when I started to go down on him. He nudged me to let me know a couple was walking down the beach. I don't know what got into my but I kept going...topless with his cock in my mouth. They got close enough to see exactly what we were doing, giggled, and walked by...I loved it!
Such a thrill.
0 likes
the first time I knew I was being watched was giving a blowjob to my bf in his car (lol young) there was a light from a flashlight through the window and my bf said keep going keep going Im almost there! so I did. The cop did not knock on the window until I was finished smile
colin123
0 likes
Quote by zoeislost
the first time I knew I was being watched was giving a blowjob to my bf in his car (lol young) there was a light from a flashlight through the window and my bf said keep going keep going Im almost there! so I did. The cop did not knock on the window until I was finished smile
Great experience I bet,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't mind
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

True story: the very first time I had sex the second person I ever had sex with was watching me and the first person I ever had sex with get it on. Beyond the group getting a bit larger, it's not changed much in the interceding 40 years.

Dutchess Of Dancing
1 like

It all depends on who watching. But yes.

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It would seem that the one watching should think they are not seen whereas the people being watched I would think only one should know and enjoy it. They could tell the unknowing one later. Not sure that makes a lot of sense.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Yes, being an exhibitionist is fun. Knowing someone is watching me while having sex or just catching a glimpse up my skirt is a recipe for a dripping wet pussy.