Being Sworn At

last reply
14 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies, as the title suggests, there are some women who really get turned on when their partner swears to them. I've seen it where they've asked to be sworn at over the phone etc. Surprisingly, these women are very strong characters, but get off on being sworn at.

Conversely, I've seen some ladies who find being sworn at completely disagreeable. These women tend to be of a submissive nature.

A very strong and loud character woman could only orgasm if her partner was pretending to force himself on her.

From a ladies perspective, could you throw some light on this matter...

Thank you.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
This is a big NO for me. In cyber it might be fun to be called a slut or something in the lines of a roleplay.

For a real life situation I want to be put on a pedestal. I want to be loved and told nice things.

This isn't something that would turn me on ever.

Hugs,
Mysteria
Xo
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by purpleshade
A very strong and loud character woman could only orgasm if her partner was pretending to force himself on her.

How did you come to this conclusion?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

How did you come to this conclusion?

When I was having sex with her...
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by purpleshade
When I was having sex with her...

So you weren't generalising. You just meant that you once had sex with a 'loud' woman who enjoyed non-consensual role play?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

So you weren't generalising. You just meant that you once had sex with a 'loud' woman who enjoyed non-consensual role play?

Yes Liz, I was in a sexual relationship with this woman for quite a few years. Others would describe her as a very strong character, loud, and very extrovert.

That said, I just found it strange that she wanted to be sworn at and fantasise about being forced. This was, however, only the case in bed. Outside of the bed, she would never indulge in such thoughts...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its not my cup of tea
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Tranquil
its not my cup of tea

I agree with you sweet. It's just something that I put up with for the sake of it, and just wanted some input.

Thanks to all for your views...xx
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
there are quite a few women who enjoy that. i don't think it's common to one personality type though. if the mood lends itself to it - i enjoy more aggressive talk. however, that's not my standard m.o. i'd much rather hear more sensual/sexy erotic talk.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
there are quite a few women who enjoy that. i don't think it's common to one personality type though. if the mood lends itself to it - i enjoy more aggressive talk. however, that's not my standard m.o. i'd much rather hear more sensual/sexy erotic talk.

Thanks honey, I agree with what you're saying. I prefer erotic sensual dirty talk, but not rough. If you don't mind me asking, do you discuss your erotic talk after sexual intercourse, or do you tend to shy away from the subject...

Thank you. xx
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My masters all tended to swear at me. slut, bitch, whore, etc. It didn't turn me on, but it isn't a turn off either, so long as they aren't aggressive about it.
Lurker
0 likes
Don't like being sworn at unless it is during lovemaking; something like, "You're so fucking hot" is a great turn on to me. But someone just telling me I'm a fucking hottie, don't like that; just say something like, "You're so hot" instead of "fucking hot." But hey, I'm a southern girl and it's part of our culture not to swear at or around females, that's the place I come from.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by purpleshade
Ladies, as the title suggests, there are some women who really get turned on when their partner swears to them. I've seen it where they've asked to be sworn at over the phone etc. Surprisingly, these women are very strong characters, but get off on being sworn at.

Conversely, I've seen some ladies who find being sworn at completely disagreeable. These women tend to be of a submissive nature.

From a ladies perspective, could you throw some light on this matter...

Thank you.

Doubt she would feel the same if she was ever forced in real life.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx