Login

Been highly aroused since having a conversation

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I went out with a female friend from work a couple of days ago, we're friends and nothing more, and when a little tipsy after a few drinks she proceeded to tell me that she had recently invested in a glass dildo and had been able to squirt for the first time. Well, I've had an erection pretty much ever since the conversation. I got home that night and have never been so desperate to masturbate myself (my girlfriend is working away currently). Within seconds I was ejaculating like crazy and just prior to that a huge load of pre-cum flowed from me like never before. Then last night I was in the bath, needed to masturbate, and ended up ejaculating stongly over my face and the wall behind me. I've not cum like that since being a teenager.

Firstly, has anyone else had an experience like this purely from a conversation? And what do you think my friend would think if I told her the effect that conversation had on me?
Lurker
0 likes
Shouldn't you be asking the guys?

All I gotta say is this is why some girls don't like their boyfriends to have 'friends who are female and just friends'.