Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Based on my profile picture, what would you do to me?

last reply
28 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
Girls, what would you do to me, based on my profile picture. I am a naughty girl who like's when other girls kiss her and play with her.
Scarlet Seductress
Quote by SunnyBunny
Girls, what would you do to me, based on my profile picture. I am a naughty girl who like's when other girls kiss her and play with her.

Take you out for some waffles.

Do you like waffles? I love waffles!

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Liz

Do you need a chaperone? I like waffles and you know you'd be safe with me, lol.
Rookie Scribe
Quote by Liz

Aren't you adorable!
Lurker
Quote by Kathrynellie
Let's start with coffee! smile

then waffles??? with maple syrup and ice cream AND cream .... oh my there r now four of us .. mmmmmm .. no further comment giggles
Rookie Scribe
Quote by hayley

then waffles??? with maple syrup and ice cream AND cream .... oh my there r now four of us .. mmmmmm .. no further comment giggles

Hayley! Your such a sweetheart!
Lurker
I'm a dirty ol man so I get arrested if I told u, but waffles and a coffee is a good place to start. GGggrrrrrrr
Active Ink Slinger
get to know you, you are a cutie.
Active Ink Slinger
take you out, have a chat, stroke your hair, look into your eyes, let you taste some of whatever i order... I'm nice like that, plus you're cute!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
I would stand close to you, but not touch you with anything except my lips on you neck and shoulders and fingers lightly teasing your hardening nipples
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
Run...............Just Kidding

Kiss your abs!!
Active Ink Slinger
finish undressing you
Active Ink Slinger
After you undress me I'd undress you with my mouth!!
Active Ink Slinger
Offer you a pillow and my company...
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Lurker
If I pay for the waffles and ice cream, uh, can I watch?
Active Ink Slinger
Since we've chatted before.. I"d take you by the hand, lead you into my bedroom, help you out of your clothes, throw you down on my bed and go down on you. And, before I'd let you go home, I'd totally ravish that lovely body of yours...
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by SexyTnMama
Since we've chatted before.. I"d take you by the hand, lead you into my bedroom, help you out of your clothes, throw you down on my bed and go down on you. And, before I'd let you go home, I'd totally ravish that lovely body of yours...

PICK ME....PICK ME....PICK ME !!!!!
Lurker
will ask to drop me in beach on his ride.
Lurker
As I'm unsure of who it is, I'd say play silhouette games on the wall. I can do a bunny rabbit!!!!
Lurker
Quote by Fleshlover
As I'm unsure of who it is, I'd say play silhouette games on the wall. I can do a bunny rabbit!!!!

would love to handcuff and do some naughty things (ke)
Lurker
Take you out get to know you. Bring you home and have my way with you all weekend long
Active Ink Slinger
date you smile

and... all the rest depend only on us :)
Lurker
Quote by SunnyBunny

Well, I would very much like to see more of your bod. You are a pretty girl so that's a great place to start; I would give you long slow kisses while my hands stroke your ass and my stiff cock presses against you.... After that?

Up to you. Would you want to take things further???
Rookie Scribe
too bad you are looking for girls, if you change your mind.....
Lurker
Im bi i like girls and guys