Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

bald pussy

last reply
20 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
It seems that the majority of women over 16 are shaving their pubic hair completely.
Why do you prefer being bald???
Was it totally your idea or did a male induce you to do it????
I like it to match my head.
Quote by LittleBambi

You have your vagina hairs braided?

Kinky..................
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by LittleBambi

Kinky..................

You don't actually think this avvie pic is me, do you? I mean seriously, I'm not even holding a bit of paper with my lush username on it

I call on myself.
Quote by LittleBambi
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by LittleBambi

Kinky..................

You don't actually think this avvie pic is me, do you? I mean seriously, I'm not even holding a bit of paper with my lush username on it

I call on myself.

That's true, what was I thinking... Plus I'm looking at the panty area and there is like no bulge going on... No way there could be a whole braid in there. Shame on you for lying and using deceit.
After a bit of experimentation as a young teenager, I decided not to shave my pubic hair. (scratch scratch)
A girlfriend, in college came home from a weekend party of booze, drugs and sex completely bare. I thought it was so cool and neat, yes I think we said neat, and so I joined the bald brigade too. Been so long I do not know if I will ever grow a bush again. Being blonde and blonde I never had much any way
Bald .. or just a little something on top .. haha
I think going hairless gives more of a sensation and is better for both parties.

(as long as you keep it smooth)
Quote by AngelHeart01
Bald .. or just a little something on top .. haha
I think going hairless gives more of a sensation and is better for both parties.

(as long as you keep it smooth)

I kinda like a five o' clock shadow.. Remember you were talking about that? Was I not supposed to mention that?
OMG ... Lover Boy
I meant on you! I like the 5:00 shadow on YOU.
Now, that's KINKY.
Really? Cause I coulda swore you said, and I quote. "Oh my god I have a 5 o' clock shadow down there." I said I liked it and you said "good, cause thats the norm!"

Maybe I heard wrong
Quote by Magical_felix
Really? Cause I coulda swore you said, and I quote. "Oh my god I have a 5 o' clock shadow down there." I said I liked it and you said "good, cause thats the norm!"

Maybe I heard wrong

WOW ... that was my cousin! .. She has the 5 o' clock shadow .. BUSTED!!!

No possum time for you, ranchero!
I keep mine bare just because I find it easier to shave it in the shower every few days than to trim it and keep it neat. But I do find a "landing strip" incredibly sexy.
I have bald atm but I also grow a landing strip every now and then. It's good be be creative so I might have a go at maybe sheering the Mona Lisa or perhaps Picasso's 'The scream' into my pubic area, really give someone a shock when I reveal my new body art lol.
Quote by ArtMan
Totally bald is getting a little boring. I like to see a little creativity.

I second that idea...Morse code landing strip, from clit hood towards tummy. (or from right to left if you've got a major brush pile)

. .- - (dot space dot/dash space dash) - you translate it.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
I generally keep it bald, i do a landing strip once in a while, but its just easier to keep id clean shaven smile
I have a serious aversion to body hair, so I shave everything. I like body hair on guys though.
My pussy is totally bald. I was shocked when i grew hair as a young girl and shaved it off and kept it off
I started waxing about 10 years ago and love the feeling of being totally smooth.
I shave my pussy bald because of the issue of hygiene. When at least a girl's lips are bald, it does not trap odor, regular female juices, or mentrual blood. Hair to be traps these liquids and odor in and I feel like I have to shower three times a day in order to stay fresh and clean. Having at least hairless lips, really helps.