Bad Boys or Nice Guys?

last reply
81 replies
9.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
To tolerate such behaviour, Archadia is a learned behavior. Some women have been beat down so low & feel so pathetic & weak that when a real jerk comes around she falls head over heels for that aplha man eventhough she is being belittled & he's a real ass hole she thinks that's what she deserves & all she can get. & that's just to answer one of the vast aspects of why women stay & are attracted to those guys. Another one is that the alpha will exert a certain charm over the weak minded broken female & he will keep her captivated whether it be sweet talking or bribery. Sex, or even threats & she will keep coming back because in her mind the aplha male is all she wants to be & feels that the way he treats her is not cruel but normal. Its a sickness really & it usually leads to death. Now if that didn't answer the question idk what will. Best of luck.
-Leah.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good effort at the question there WF, and i think you're right on the money.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
II like guys that are nice to me in public and treat ,e like a princess, then turn into a bad buy in the bedroom
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
@wild_flower it's not all nuture, it can be argued that there is some nature involved too

There is an evolutionary advantage to those attracted to people on the outside of society. For cavemen, if you live in a small tribe your offspring will be stronger and healthier if you're attracted more to men from other tribes than your own.

In modern day life we exist within a larger society and the necessity to extend our pool isn't so prevalent but it doesn't mean that the urges that done us so well go away - it goes some way to explain why people find accents attractive. Some women will actively seek those who live outside of societal norms: Musicians, law-breakers, arseholes.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
MMmmmmm bad boys are good for one thing....Fucking!!!!!!!
And when they are done the dousing on my raging fire............I will always opt for Nice Guy!!!
Permanance commitment loyalty...........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nice guy that's a bad boy in bed.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
So basically is what were saying is that there is no right and wrong answer here. The lyrics 'lady in da street and a freak in da bed' go both ways for male and female, if you get my meaning.
Lurker
0 likes
I guess I am lucky because my husband is a little of both. smile I love it too!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bad Boy with a heart of gold
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Define bad boy and nice guy then the answers would be more genuine
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Robbyreign
Define bad boy and nice guy then the answers would be more genuine

LOL, I agree completely. I rapidly read the previous responses, and it seems to me that the imagery associated with the nice/bad guy is often a vague girly representation. I think that every girl will enjoy a guy that will treat her well, but that will also possess a certain edge in his personality/appearance to make him interesting/entertaining. That's pretty much a given.

The whole nice/bad idea is really not a black and white phenomenon to me. Not only is there a lot of variations possible between those extremes, but many sub-factors also come into play. Are we talking about his theoric values? If he'll actually be willing to uphold these values? If he can hold his ground against other men physically? How he'll interact with the girl? His personality? His appearance?

None of these are really linked per say.

As a man, I believe I had many opportunities to observe other males 'behind the scenes', and it's hard for me to have a definitive representation of what a nice/bad guy is.

- I've met guys that were hardcore ex-prisoners, and yet were white knighting girls in the most pathetic way you could imagine.

- I've met guys that had a nice career, social status and a soft/conservative appearance, but that more or less treated girls like shit.

- I've met guys that appeared very quiet and sensitive, and yet could transform into the meanest beast when provoked by another man.

- I've met strong masculine guys that had the bad boy look/attitude, but were in the most part poseurs that didn't have much of an edge in their personality and that couldn't stand their ground even against a guy half their size.

- I've met guys that tried their best to appear standard/conservative, but were very edgy and excentric on the inside once you got to know them just a little.

You get the idea...

In my opinion though, guys that try very hard to fit in either of these extremes are very likely to be men with no personality whatsoever. They'll be neither good or bad, they'll just be very stale, boring and manipulative. They might appeal to you initially, but they'll deceive you in the end.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I like a good man who has a 'bad boy' streak, in the right setting. Time and place is always the key.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a sweet sensitive man who knows how and when to be a bad boy.
Lurker
0 likes
I say that they have to be nice and a little edgy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy a guy that is a gentleman and knows how to treat a lady but also knows how to be a bad boy in the bedroom, a lion or a tiger
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by buttercup2u
I like a sweet sensitive man who knows how and when to be a bad boy.

You know how to find me, Hon.
Lurker
0 likes
I'll take my sensitive, funny, nice guy because he has a very sexy bad boy inside that loves to cut loose
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like my man to be a "NICE GUY" in the street and a "BAD BOY" in between my sheets!!! It totally turns me on when he thinks, I think he's a super "NICE GUY" but I know deep down inside he's got a little "BAD BOY" hiding inside of him just waiting for the right woman to allow him to come out and play. I want him to be warm, loving and compassionate to me and a gentleman at all times but when it's time for me to have my ass in the air and my face to the sheets or bent over the kitchen sink, is when I want him to allow me to feel the BAD BOY come out of him and enter the "BAD GIRL" in me. Nothing violent or too painful, just give me as much "BAD BOY" as I can take.
Lurker
0 likes
If they know how to use their dick, dont care.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by MsObsession3
I like my man to be a "NICE GUY" in the street and a "BAD BOY" in between my sheets!!! It totally turns me on when he thinks, I think he's a super "NICE GUY" but I know deep down inside he's got a little "BAD BOY" hiding inside of him just waiting for the right woman to allow him to come out and play. I want him to be warm, loving and compassionate to me and a gentleman at all times but when it's time for me to have my ass in the air and my face to the sheets or bent over the kitchen sink, is when I want him to allow me to feel the BAD BOY come out of him and enter the "BAD GIRL" in me. Nothing violent or too painful, just give me as much "BAD BOY" as I can take.

This is for you baby!
And so very true.

I am always a gentleman.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Sorry about that. Crap, I need to start reading the "Ask the gals" part.
I am always a gentleman.