Login

Backing into a guy on the dancefloor

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am normally pretty clued up for a guy when it comes to body language and eye contact. So this may be a new one for me.

I didn't think too much of this until it happened for a third time last week .

This is the third time a girl has backed into me on the dancefloor in the last 2 months . They tend to be youngish girls as well ie under 26 .

As I am married I havn't been looking out for additional body language or eye contact.

Therefore is this an accident or intentional ?

Thanks ladies in anticipation.
Tantalizing Teasing Temptress
0 likes
When I back into someone on the dance floor its completely intentional usually when they are faced towards me i will back my ass up into them
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
If it's more than a split second bump it is intentional.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by luvmyhighheels
When I back into someone on the dance floor its completely intentional usually when they are faced towards me i will back my ass up into them

That's exactly how it happened on the most recent occasion .

Thanks ladies
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

More than a split second means the its totally planned. She actually took aim at you and ground herself in as close as possible. I know - I've done it. The dance floor is a great place for flirting. If the music is right and you like the company you're with, you can go out on the dance floor and in less than a minute, you can grind into a few hot guys and check their hard-ons, and you can set up some "accidental" gropes, too. Not that I have that much to grope, but watching a guy's reaction when he realizes that your boob just ground into his arm or chest tells a lot about a guy.