Bachelorette Party

last reply
28 replies
11.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'll qualify this more by saying it's male stripping involved.
Seeker
0 likes
Awww...come on Rocco. Males only? Can't we have a little bit of both? LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Birdie, I'll bet if females were involved, your hands would be all over the place, right?
Seeker
0 likes
Ummmm......maybe?
Lush Legend
0 likes
Heh...heh.......
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Frankly, if my wife was at a bachelorette party with a stripper, I could hope that she'd come home "hungry"...
Erotic short stories, excerpts, and serials in DRM-free audio: http://nobilis.libsyn.com
Lush Legend
0 likes
There you go Nobilis........positive thinking is always the key.......lol

Welcome.....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
There you go. Have the wife or girlfriend ditch all her friends that aren't getting any and come home to "daddy".
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
There you go. Have the wife or girlfriend ditch all her friends that aren't getting any and come home to "daddy".

Now you're talkin'!

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess
Quote by roccotool

Now you're talkin'!

mmmmm hmmmmm!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lil_Birdie
Awww...come on Rocco. Males only? Can't we have a little bit of both? LOL

i agree birdie the ideal party is with both mmmmmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

I always tell the husband if I'm going to a hen's (bachelorette) party where strippers will be. All the ones I've seen don't even let their audience see them with all their gear off. They hide the good bits behind a towel and only show them to the bride-to-be. It's all pretty tame and nothing for the partners to worry about.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sweet_escape
Quote by roccotool

I always tell the husband if I'm going to a hen's (bachelorette) party where strippers will be. All the ones I've seen don't even let their audience see them with all their gear off. They hide the good bits behind a towel and only show them to the bride-to-be. It's all pretty tame and nothing for the partners to worry about.

That's very true. I also don't find male strippers very entertaining. Ripping off your pants and grinding your crotch in my face is, well, boring. I think women are better strippers and put on better shows.

Lurker
0 likes
What ??I love greased up well defined male strippers grinding and ripping off their underwear.....*happy look*

Lurker
0 likes
Yes, yes - I see what you mean....

Lurker
0 likes
All kidding aside, given the choice, I'd have to go with the girl here:

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Yes, yes - I see what you mean....

Yes I definately have to call this guy if I ever organise a hen party....he he
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Loislane

Yes I definately have to call this guy if I ever organise a hen party....he he

He may scare the hens...and the pigs, the cows and the sheep.

Lurker
0 likes
You get what you pay for, eh?

OK, let's modify the question a bit, for Birdie's interest.
If you were going to a bachelorette party with female strippers, what would you tell your boyfriend/husband/girlfriend/partner?
Lurker
0 likes
No, because he'd beg me to bring him along.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
That's very true. I also don't find male strippers very entertaining. Ripping off your pants and grinding your crotch in my face is, well, boring. I think women are better strippers and put on better shows.

The last one I saw was an Enrique Iglesias impersonator and some of his dance moves were so abrupt I thought he might take someone's eye out. I ended up sidling out of the room and keeping the champagne company in the kitchen.
Lurker
0 likes
LOL@SE. That's what I would have done.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Loislane
What ??I love greased up well defined male strippers grinding and ripping off their underwear.....*happy look*

Can my male stripper look like loislane's? I want both. The male I won't touch, but if the female is hot and wants me....that's another story.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
If I'm really lucky at one I get to suck on one of the stripper's cocks. one or more would be even better
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Loislane

It must be a South African thing Lois!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, mine crossed international borders, lasted 2 and a half days, and consumed enough alcohol that the first club ran out of tequila. Stripping was the mildest part of it. The almost international incident that nearly led to the entire party getting arrested was the wildest part. The RCMP are pretty understanding, luckily for us they also have a great sense of humour.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
Well, mine crossed international borders, lasted 2 and a half days, and consumed enough alcohol that the first club ran out of tequila. Stripping was the mildest part of it. The almost international incident that nearly led to the entire party getting arrested was the wildest part. The RCMP are pretty understanding, luckily for us they also have a great sense of humour.

Damn... sounds like a fun night
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Necho
Quote by Loislane

It must be a South African thing Lois!!

nope, that's an American thing too....at least for this American!