Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

As a straight woman, do you mind getting female nudes on your profile?

last reply
18 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
As a lesbian, I personally love the female form. I have noticed, however, that a lot of straight women get female nudes frequently. How does it make you feel?

Thanks, it'll be interesting to see what the answers are

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Lurker
Personally, I don't like it, I am a straight women and I ask in my bio too...I don't mind if it is a women's quote, but nudes of women's or any women pictures, it is a no for me...I always thought friends should post on your wall what you like not what they like and then the other way around, guess it does not work that way...
Short Arse Brit
It doesn't bother me. I am straight but I think the female form is beautiful so pics on my wall are fine.

Also, being straight here I am a minority and I think it would be disrespectful of me to expect my lesbian friends to post male nudes on my wall.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
It doesnt bother me ,I think the female body is very beautiful,mine included lol
Lurker
I don't mind as long as the pictures are tasteful.
Quote by kiera

being straight here I am a minority and I think it would be disrespectful of me to expect my lesbian friends to post male nudes on my wall.

I was thinking the same thing. That's why I was compelled to ask.

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

I am straight and prefer them not to be put on my wall.
Click below to see

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
Quote by kiera
It doesn't bother me. I am straight but I think the female form is beautiful so pics on my wall are fine.

Also, being straight here I am a minority and I think it would be disrespectful of me to expect my lesbian friends to post male nudes on my wall.

I won't vote because I'm not a girl, but I've always wondered this too. I always hoped it was seen as that: the female form is beautiful. Hi Kiera (insert Christmas ornament here)!
Active Ink Slinger
Like Verbal, this thought has crossed my mind a few times. I do try to post what I think my friends like - one of the first questions I ask a new friend is what they like on their wall! I hope more of my friends will post on this thread, makes it easier for me to find pics they'd like!
The Bee's Knees
i'm rather indifferent to it. although i appreciate the female form - it does nothing for me. as long as the pics are tasteful, i'm alright with it. i've always wondered why you don't see the opposite; male nudes posted on straight men's walls.

EDIT:
i'm with the majority of posters here, post to your friend's taste. if unsure, it never hurts to ask. my first question to new friends is what don't you want on your wall. i then inquire about their likes.

Say. Her. Name.

[QUOTE=]kiera wrote:

being straight here I am a minority and I think it would be disrespectful of me to expect my lesbian friends to post male nudes on my wall.[/QUOTE]

I need to make a change to my original answer.

I was thinking the same thing, and it is why I was compelled to ask. I really don't mind, however, putting male nudes on my straight girlfriends walls.

Lurker
I am straight, I have posted it on my bio, that I prefer posts of men on my wall, a woman so long as it is tasteful and not full nudity... I have learned to deal with... prefer the Male pics tho... womens body do nothing at all for me... NOTHING... yes as a woman I can look at another woman (clothed) and say she is beautiful. I do not ignore that. but yes I prefer my posts to be MALE ... or other things that I have posted on my wall lol.
Active Ink Slinger
Don't have anything on my wall yet, but I'd actually kind of prefer pictures of women (bring them on!!). I personally like my romantic and sexual relationships to be with men, but I think female bodies are beautiful. But judging by the mixed reactions here, I guess it's probably best to ask what your friends like before posting?
Quote by umbreon
Don't have anything on my wall yet, but I'd actually kind of prefer pictures of women (bring them on!!). I personally like my romantic and sexual relationships to be with men, but I think female bodies are beautiful. But judging by the mixed reactions here, I guess it's probably best to ask what your friends like before posting?

I usually go with their orientation, and post accordingly. You can't go wrong that way, no need to ask ;-)

Convict
Quote by kiera

I feel differently. I wonder how my lesbian friends would like it if I started posting naked men on their walls. It's the same thing. I don't do that because I know they are not interested in men. I'd expect them to realise the same for me. I wouldn't get picky if it happened once, but if I've asked them not to and it continues that irritates me. It happens.
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by trinket

I feel differently. I wonder how my lesbian friends would like it if I started posting naked men on their walls. It's the same thing. I don't do that because I know they are not interested in men. I'd expect them to realise the same for me. I wouldn't get picky if it happened once, but if I've asked them not to and it continues that irritates me. It happens.

Speaking for myself I'd be fine with it. That said when posting on my straight friends walls I always post things they are into, unless its as a joke I know they get.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
I mean I know I'm not straight but it seems like respect for sexual preference goes both ways. If I like dick I'd expect that if you felt the need to be sexually explicit you would post dick. If lesbian women felt uncomfortable searching for said dick then rather than posting something sexual they could post a funny meme. I'm not straight though so keep the ladies cumming (so to speak).
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
not at all
Lurker
Just because I love cock doesn't mean I don't dig chicks.