Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

argument while doing sex, what kind of words you do like to use?

last reply
13 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Um, can you rephrase your question? Argument? I have never had an argument while "doing" sex.
It's about time you were back Remember! First of all I 'have' sex rather than 'do' sex. Are we talking about a real fight here, or just a bit of rough and tumble between the sheets?

If we are talking about a real fight, then forget the words I like to use, because I would not be having sex with someone I was really fighting with right at that very moment. Perhaps some people do, each to their own.

IF it was a bit of rough and tumble , slapping arses, pulling hair, biting, throwing each other up against walls, I would probably use words like. "fuck me hard you horny horndog" , "shove it deep inside me baby" and he might like to use words such as "suck it hard bitch" or "ride that cock faster you dirty little whore".

I am presuming I read your question correctly, which was a bit hard to understand to be honest...

Is that the type of thing you were wanting to know? I'm sure I've missed a few, I'll be back later with some more.N8CQ754LgnN9vLVk
I agree with Trinks.

Love some dirty words during a good slap and tickle session. I get all swoony if he says "my dirty slut." However, if I'm really in a fight with someone, there will be NO sex. I don't do the whole hate-fuck thing.

BTW, nice job in being only at -49 posts!
It's not uncommon to argue while doing sex.

The guy wants to put his schlong in Hole A, when the gal does not want it there, but in Hole B instead.

There's arguing then negotiation then diplomacy. Where's our resident anal diplomat when we need him?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Does the argument start with "Is it in yet"?
Ive never had an argument during sex but I have when masturbating. Does that count?

This is really a pretty stupid question! Isnt it?
Quote by CurlyGirly
I agree with Trinks.

Love some dirty words during a good slap and tickle session. I get all swoony if he says "my dirty slut." However, if I'm really in a fight with someone, there will be NO sex. I don't do the whole hate-fuck thing.

I completely agree. I love dirty talk during sex. It's fun. But if there's a real argument, definitely no sex.
I have never had an argument WHILE having sex it seems it would be kind of hard...well actually soft as my concentration would be elsewhere. But isn't the answer to this question kind of obvious....

"FUCK YOU"
Quote by WellMadeMale
It's not uncommon to argue while doing sex.

The guy wants to put his schlong in Hole A, when the gal does not want it there, but in Hole B instead.

There's arguing then negotiation then diplomacy. Where's our resident anal diplomat when we need him?

We often argue about the Braves batting order during sex or why the Falcons can't get anymore production from their running backs. She usually ends the argument by saying, "Oh shut up and fuck me in the ass!"

Our last argument during sex was over which cast member of Duck Dynasty is the funniest. That one lasted for three rounds of hot sweaty sex, seven position changes, and having to change the batteries on her Lelo twice.
Quote by Buz

We often argue about the Braves batting order during sex or why the Falcons can't get anymore production from their running backs. She usually ends the argument by saying, "Oh shut up and fuck me in the ass!"

Our last argument during sex was over which cast member of Duck Dynasty is the funniest. That one lasted for three rounds of hot sweaty sex, seven position changes, and having to change the batteries on her Lelo twice.

ROFL - made my day, Buz - thanks!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by Buz

LMAO!