Are you more open here on Lush than in life with

last reply
24 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
your lover about your sexual needs and interest?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely not.

What on earth good would it do to tell a bunch of relatively anonymous strangers what my needs and desires are rather then tell my lover and achieve them!

If you cannot communicate what you need and desire with your actual lover then there is a problem with yourself that you need to fix.

Now if you are telling him/her of them, and they are not willing and/or able to work with you to fulfill them, then you need to make the decision of whether the relationship is worth continuing.

But to express your needs and desires more openly with strangers rather than the one person you SHOULD be telling, well that is as useless and self defeating as faking orgasms.
0 likes
Yes, absolutely. Actually, I mentioned this on my profile because I can be more 'me' here than anywhere else. Personally, I love the mystery of it, and even though I never us my own picture, I feel as though my soul is truer, and I'm more free to say what I think without the concern of what others may think of me. Like I said in my profile. Lush is the one thing I never knew I always wanted. It's a great release and a gift.

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not meaning to be pedantic here, simmer.

The topic isn't if you are open on lush, it is are you MORE open on lush THAN with your lover.

If you are, why are you not communicating your needs and desires with your lover as much as you do on an internet forum?

If someone is AS open or less open in an artificial environment, I could see no problem at all.

But to be more so, as I said seems useless and self defeating.
Lurker
0 likes
When I was married I was straight forward and honest.

I hope it has carried over to Lush.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
this is confusing. are you inquiring about people who are closed with their partners in 'real life', but then jump on lush with them and open up? or, are you referring to real versus virtual partners?

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
No, I am much more private here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am. I talk with my partner what I want to a degree but all my own private sexual thoughts or ideas I put on Lush.
Lurker
0 likes
OFCOURSE ............................
Lurker
0 likes
Yes more open here....
0 likes
Both- I'm open with my online friends and Real Life friends as well
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Simmerdownchick
Yes, absolutely. Actually, I mentioned this on my profile because I can be more 'me' here than anywhere else. Personally, I love the mystery of it, and even though I never us my own picture, I feel as though my soul is truer, and I'm more free to say what I think without the concern of what others may think of me. Like I said in my profile. Lush is the one thing I never knew I always wanted. It's a great release and a gift.

I can relate to this and, SPEAKING ENTIRELY FOR MYSELF, I'll expand...

I DO FIND I speak very BALDLY here about a variety of issues discussed and raised. This can be problematical. The way it often works HERE is that you can go from a DEEP DISCUSSION with a 'Friend' to a Forum Topic which interests and suddenly you FORGET to FILTER for a Wider Audience!!! (I have MORE THAN ONCE said way far too much here in Open Forum!!!)

That said, I have IN GENERAL never, ever, felt JUDGED or COMPROMISED by the Community here...

The CLOAK of a certain anonimity here, (and of course I'm one of the least private people here in terms of how I guard my image, my privacy etc...) can be helpful in talking/discussing/exploring, WRITING indeed... A single middle aged male, I have of course very little to protect! I'm not ASHAMED IN ANY WAY of what I do here! (Others, OBVIOUSLY, have to be more careful and understanably so...)

The fact that the COMMON INTEREST among ALL OF US, (the thing that in a central way unites us...) is a healthy and open interest in Sex and relationships, CUTS TO THE CHASE in many discussions...

I think that's a good thing!

xx SF

(A specific EXAMPLE? EVERYONE HERE knows I have a HEALTHY FETISH about women's kninnies! (*ON WOMEN!!!*) Now, that IS NOT the kind of thing I mention on a First Date in Real Life!!! (Takes a FEW DATES, that one!)

Here, Nobody minds!!!
Lurker
0 likes
No, I don't hide my wants, needs and desires from my husband...that would be defeating the purpose. How am I supposed to be satisfied if I keep it a secret and visa versa.

I have said this before and I stand by it, to me sex is just as important to a relationship as anything else...you need to be sexually compatible for both to be completely happy. I wouldn't marry someone I wasn't sexually compatible with (and I have been with my husband for 21 yrs), but it takes effort to stay on the same page. Communication is key!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Lol. I'm as wild in real as I am here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lush lets a girls naughty mind loose and go wild, how many of us can let that happen in in real life

i met so many beautiful sexy women here that i could never meet where i live, YES i'm more open here!
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
...your lover about your sexual needs and interest?

I know this going to be hard to believe. I'm more open with my partner than I am on Lush. Isn't that the way it's supposed to be since I live with him and sleep in his arms each night. Being honest sexually in a relationship is as important as being honest period.
? A True Story ?
Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
0 likes
Quote by Oscar Wilde
Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Lurker
0 likes
smile..maybe not quite as much..but very open in real
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although I am new in this site, judging by the way I have behaved in a similar site I was a member of, I would say I am much more open in my real life. Here I tent to keep things to myself....
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and no. My husband and I are very close, but I'm more open sexually so it keeps me from sharing all my desires because they usually get shut down.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
No, I'm completely open about sex online and off. Shockingly so, according to some of my friends.
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm fully honest with my partner with likes and dislikes. but i dont think anywhere else i'd tell anyone i didn't know my bedroom likes and dislikes