Are you lesbian/bi-sexual ladies offended

last reply
17 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Does it offend you lesbian/bi-sexual ladies that so many men are turned-on so much by 2 or more ladies having sex together?
Lurker
0 likes
No it doesn't offend me in any way at all.

It excites me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree, it does not offend me at all. Two hot women having sex turns me on, why shouldnt it turn men on too? Id be flattered if men and/or women get turned on by thought of me and woman having sex!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not at all...the idea of two hot women having sex is hot (especially if I am one of them)...LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Nope. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not at all
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i like strawberry milkshakes, but really, most people like chocolate. does anyone like vanilla? no one i know does. hope that answers you question!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Not offended at all.. You would be surprised how many women think it is hot to see two guys together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesn't offend me at all. But I probably don't want to be interrupted!!
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i like strawberry milkshakes, but really, most people like chocolate. does anyone like vanilla? no one i know does. hope that answers you question!

I like vanilla, but only if you're talking milkshakes
Lurker
0 likes
Doesn't bother me as long as they aren't pushy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by abygaleturner69
Not offended at all.. You would be surprised how many women think it is hot to see two guys together.

i agree with all the sentiments above!
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I like chocolate, strawberry and vanilla and also peanut butter.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We all get turned on by different things, doesn't bother me if someone gets into something I don't or what have you.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
No, that's hot.

Ann
Lurker
0 likes
How could a woman possibly be offended? This is the ultimate sexual experience for many woman. Receiving pleasure, while providing pleasure to a third party. Sounds wonderful to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some times, it can get a little in the way. But it can be very exciting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i dont mind! it would be hot if a man watched me have sex with another girl, or better yet, take part!
what? does there always have to be something interesting here? give me a break. read someone elses sig.