Are the Balls important to you Ladies??

last reply
14 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
7 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I believe a lot of women forget that the Nutz are an increditable turn on to men.....
Lurker
0 likes
Evidently not, seeing as none responded!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Gabranth
Evidently not, seeing as none responded!

I was just going to come in and say no they aren't, not to me. Don't get me wrong, I do pay attention to them but some guys have very sensitive balls and don't even like them being touched.

But then saw Gabranth's response and just had to Good answer!.
Lurker
0 likes

ooooh ... I so want to say something sarcastic to this thread .... but today I am working on saying only nice things! (haha - surprise!)

but the thread doesn't appear to have a question and need for a reply

Thanks Rafel for your thought ....
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I do enjoy them. I like to lick, suck, caress, and squeeze them (gently). Some men however do not want any attention to them. I guess to answer the question, they are not vital. There are some other fabulous parts to love up on also!
Lurker
0 likes
Women often neglect the balls. It's too bad. Ladies...Don't neglect the balls.

Although, I once had a girl suck mine soo hard that I was sore for two days. So I guess there can be a downside.
Flutterby Pharie
1 like
Are you referring to the anatomy of a man or their guts (i.e balls)?
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Artistic Tart
1 like
Quote by Pixie

I need a man to have both lol. Then I will love his guts and his nuts.hv6ntZ7zVyBlw7Vt
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by Pixie

I need a man to have both lol. Then I will love his guts and his nuts.olZ1IVjwMWgFUZjK

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yah...gals should lick and suck the sacks during a blow job....i find it immensely pleasing...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

They find mine intersting.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Yes. They're like rims to a tire. One cannot exist w/out the other.

Battery to a car.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Historic side-note, the history of making men eunuchs so they could serve women 'without temptation' made for a very funny result. Although they no longer had their balls and were infertile most had fully usable cocks. The result was many eunuchs being 'sought out' by the royal or upper-class women as fuckboys. All the fun, none of the danger of unwanted pregnancy. This was especially prevalent in the Chinese Empire historically. There were quite a few politically powerful eunuchs that slept their way into positions of power.

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

They are a convenient target for curtailing forward momentum.

blink

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Balls - which ones - Volleyballs, Footballs, Tennis balls??

1 like

May Balls, Summer Balls, Christmas Balls. I simply love them all. I could dance all night.