App controlled toys

last reply
7 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
Hi, with all the lockdown travel restrictions in place, my gf wants an app controlled toy so that we can play and I can control it when we are in different parts of the country. Any suggestions about what is good?
0 likes
Lovense.
Check them out. You'll find something there that suits your sexual needs.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for the advice, will give them a look
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Based on my experience I will highly recommend Vibrator egg. It can be used by everyone, both the experienced but also those who want to try a vibrator egg for the first time. It is easy to operate and easy to clean, and then the price is also affordable. Of course, it is also recommended for the couple who want to explore stimulation of her a little more closely. You can also control it Via app or remote control. And if your looking where can buy one I would recommend you buy to your local store or local site. But if your are from Denmark I'll recommend a comparison site called https://eroti.dk/. smile Good luck.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I have a lovense gush but have not had anyone control it yet....but looking forward to it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Fun to be teased while working out but other than that, I couldn't careless about these toys.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I got one of the remote control "eggs" as a gag gift in a Secret Santa party. Of course, my bf at the time saw the gift, and I believe him when he said he didn't put it in the pile. Anyway, we used it and it was great, especially when I had the app on my phone and I controlled it.

One evening, I lost a bet about something, and my price was to wear it to class the next day. Not a problem for most of the day - actually kind of nice to have something inside me. But we shared a physics class in one of those giant lecture halls. My bf decided to sit across a gallery from me, and texted me "to strap in and enjoy the ride".

I instantly knew what he meant. For the next 90 minutes, it was buzzing and vibrating, and I was squirming and smiling, and doing my very best not to moan. At least he had the decency not to flip it on when I was asking a question or answering one. The notes I took were a little undecipherable. I think I had 4 or 5 nice little orgasms that afternoon, and a pair of totally soaked panties. The sex was great that night.

We used the egg quite often after that - especially in physics class and anywhere else he could observe me from a distance.