Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Any gals with a male masturbation fetish?

last reply
35 replies
11.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wouldn't say its a fetish but very enjoyable to watch him
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy watching my husband. It took him a little time to get comfortable of fully getting into pleasuring himself in front if me and not involving me. Love to watch his face, how he moves and his pace. Very big turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
It is a turn on to watch my man masturbate but I don't consider it a fetish.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I enjoy doing it if I know a woman is really into it.....how can a husband say no? LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont know about a guy licking his own cum. Thats sick. But just jerking off turns me on smile

Im okay w/ guys jacking off to my pictures. I thjnk its hot. I sometimes wish I was there w/ them to help :) Im the type of girl that likes to get guys off. I love it when I give a guy a hard on.

When I was younger, before I lost my virginity. I gave alot of blow & hand jobs. I still do now when I'm not in the mood or just want to hook a friend up.
Bubble butt cutie
Lurker
0 likes
I am a hardcore voyeur, and I love to watch guys jerk off. Either in private when they don't know I'm watching, or with me masturbating in front of them while they are jerking off. It can be very erotic either way for me.

Peering through a door left cracked open, and watching a guy pleasuring himself to orgasm when he doesn't know someone is watching, gets me so hot and dripping wet. I can't help but touch myself. Guys loose their inhibitions when they think they are alone. Sometimes they will finger their asses, or use toys while they masturbate. That is so hot to watch. And when they cum, I think it's erotic to see them scoop up some of their own cum, and enjoy the taste of it. I only hope I don't give myself away when I cum from watching all that.

Many times I have done mutual masturbation with a guy. We would not touch each other, but only watch each other get ourselves off. Only watching, with no touching, can be delicious torture. It has often led me to some very intense orgasms. Watching a guy take himself from flaccid, to as hard as steel, raises my arousal more than almost anything else. I like watching as he masturbates and brings himself closer to orgasm. I know I am also putting on a show for him too, because our arousal feeds off each other. It can get quite intense hearing the noises and seeing the expressions. Who will give in and cum first?

I have no problem watching a man eat his own cum. I find it erotic to watch, just as he would find it erotic to watch me eat mine. What does turn me off, is if I swallow a guys cum, or lick his cum off of him, and then he refuses to kiss me the rest of the day/ night. When that happens, that guy never gets to kiss me ever again.