Login

another piercings question for the ladies

last reply
12 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
ok the question put up by shameless inspired a thought, what do you ladies think about your male partners having a pierced penis? does it help out in bed at all? and does a pierced penis turn you on at all?

**and this time i searched the forums for my question and i dont think its been asked before**
A wise man speaks because he has something to say, a fool speaks because he has to say something. - unknown
Lollipop Girl
dont know no one i have ever slept with had one....
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
When he was fucking my pussy it felt lovely. The feeling wasnt as nice during anal or oral though. But I do think it looks sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
I'm with Sassy on this one. Never been with a guy who had one.
Lurker
I havent either but the guy I am currently flirting with has his dick pierced, and I've seen it and it doesnt look all that bad.

I dont know if we will or will ever sleep together but I'm really intrigued about it...... of course after he convinced that in 4 years it hasnt caught on or ripped anything!!
Advanced Wordsmith
thanks for the input ladies.V7DugB57056dwR7M
A wise man speaks because he has something to say, a fool speaks because he has to say something. - unknown
Rainbow Warrior
Never been with one. Really not anxious to.
Active Ink Slinger
Have seen a lot at the beach but never had any experience with a guy who had one. Can't see it doing anything for me.
Like the looks of it. Unfortunately never have had one inside of me.
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
Never seen one in my entire life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
Never been with any such guy
Nafisa
Sexy Seductive Siren
Never had one and I don't think I'd want one either. Sounds both painful for the guy and unpractical.
Meagan