another masturbation question

last reply
12 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't know if you've ever even noticed but, when you masturbate is it in normally in the darkor do you prefer some light. I ask because I recently realized that I fantasize better in the dark.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I'm not entirely certain if it because I practice a lot, but light or dark never bothers me.
Lurker
0 likes
I put a low light on in the far corner of the room or the TV on and leave the curtains open.
0 likes
Either way. I really like to do it in a dark room that's full of other people though. Like when a party goes way too late and everybody passes out together.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
I don't pay attention either way. I don't make a big to-do about masturbating. When the mood hits, the pants/panties come off or the skirt comes up...and I go to town. If the light happens to be on, great. If not...oh well. If I wanna have a bit of fun, I can get to my necessary devices with or without light.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Normally have light on.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Either. I really don't give much thought to lighting.
Lurker
0 likes
It doesn't matter, it feels good and I just enjoy doing it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's normally light in my room when I do. I don't really care though, it makes no difference.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
You girls are so crass. When I masturbate I light all my candles in my bedroom (about a dozen) then turn off all the other lights. I turn on some soothing music (the spa channel on the satellite radio is perf) and get out my vanilla scented oils. It's very romantic, I ready my silk handkerchief for my climax as well. The candle light, the vanilla, the music, the silk...it all makes my orgasm just magical.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
You girls are so crass. When I masturbate I light all my candles in my bedroom (about a dozen) then turn off all the other lights. I turn on some soothing music (the spa channel on the satellite radio is perf) and get out my vanilla scented oils. It's very romantic, I ready my silk handkerchief for my climax as well. The candle light, the vanilla, the music, the silk...it all makes my orgasm just magical.

Same here. When I go to the strip club, I bring all the things you mentioned in a pack sack and set up a nice romantic atmosphere when I'm ready to have a wank in the restroom. It's a little complicated, but well worth the efforts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to masturbate in the mornings so it's usually light, but I don't think about it too much. If it was night, the lights would probably be off. Often my eyes are closed anyways to help me fantasise. Sometimes I take advantage of the light and watch myself in the mirror. Sometimes I take a bath by candlelight.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not much of a morning masturbator. I find my mind hasn't yet fully switched on. I usually do it mid afternoon or in the evening