Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Analingus...Are girls really into it and do their men do it to them?

last reply
17 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always enjoyed lavishing a womans body with my tongue for as long as they will let me...years ago I felt a girl arch a bit towards my tongue as I trailed downward...it was soooooo fun. Anyway...anyone?
Lurker
0 likes
I have done it with a woman. Somehow a hairy arsed man doesn't do it for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Never had a guy willing to lick my arse. It would be fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tend to agree with Georgina. I have done with girls and I have had guys do it to me.

They seem to think that is the precursor to anal sex. If they only knew that I would beg for it if necessary.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it's fun to do to someone...I am really not thinking of penetration when I do it...more of the reaction...super sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hear you Georgina...I am from the days when everyone had hair...lol...but I do love a smooth piece of fruit.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I've known quite a few women totally into giving as well as receiving.

Absolute cleanliness is the first rule of thumb.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChandlerAja2
I tend to agree with Georgina. I have done with girls and I have had guys do it to me.

They seem to think that is the precursor to anal sex. If they only knew that I would beg for it if necessary.

We should meet - I’m so with you. Love anal, and if a guy would only ...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by willing53
I hear you Georgina...I am from the days when everyone had hair...lol...but I do love a smooth piece of fruit.

I hear you. I have a landing strip - aptly named
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Georgina

I hear you. I have a landing strip - aptly named

Landing strips are very appealing, as well as fun creative trimmie shapes.

My wife did a diamond shape during our engagement. Fun!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Landing strips are very appealing, as well as fun creative trimmie shapes.

My wife did a diamond shape during our engagement. Fun!

Whole new art of hedge trimming
Lurker
0 likes
my departed wife, without knowing it, issued the invitation by raising her butt, a couple inches during an all you can eat, so I did..SHE LOVED IT...actually preferred it to clit licking..
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
I love to lick and be licked. It's a staple of good head.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've been both a licker and a lickee (mostly with girls though) I've only licked 2 boys that way.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
I've been both a licker and a lickee (mostly with girls though) I've only licked 2 boys that way.

That’s two more than me

It’s mandatory during cunnilingus, and always a welcomed surprise when it’s reciprocated
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by willing53
I have always enjoyed lavishing a womans body with my tongue for as long as they will let me...years ago I felt a girl arch a bit towards my tongue as I trailed downward...it was soooooo fun. Anyway...anyone?

In my whole sexual life I’ve been with men who forced me to lick them there. But none of them ever returned the favour. I can bet I’ll do anything to be on the receiving end
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never had a woman do this to me...never asked. For me, I like making a womans body jump with my tongue so this was an easy target. I WISH someone would do it to me...Lusty...I hope you find a caring man who is willing enough to show you an act of love that I think you would really like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never had a woman do this to me...never asked. For me, I like making a womans body jump with my tongue so this was an easy target. I WISH someone would do it to me...Lusty...I hope you find a caring man who is willing enough to show you an act of love that I think you would really like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have enjoyed both giving and receiving and it is a lovely experience either way for me. I have had partners that had no interest in anal sex but they truly enjoy being licked and teased. As Aja said sometimes it does lead to anal sex but I have never considered it a precursor to anal sex, that I still leave up to their choice, but with or without anal it is a wonderful time for all....

And @georgina, I would be happy to help you experience this if you wish .... ;)
There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
In my experience: yes and yes. And I agree with Gabriel, it's absolutely not a precursor to anal. That whole area is so sexy to lick and suck and explore and toy and play (clearly I am a fan).
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
love to lick my wife round there and she loves it, and be licked and i mostly keep it smooth for her tongue
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kissing, licking, and tonguing a freshly washed back door is incredibly hot. I tend to worship a female lover's whole body with my mouth and tongue, as it tends to arouse them. In much the same way, when someone licks me like this, it's a huge turn on. With guys, they have to be almost entirely smooth skinned, as lots of hair in my mouth is a major turn off. Have a lover who is a bi guy, and he is entirely hairless as well as being very fastidious about being clean. I love doing it to him, and the way he moans when my tongue is working his back door is delightful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can think if things that I find more fun
Lurker
0 likes
My boyfriend has before during the very few times we have actually been together so far. He definitely surprised me. He absolutely loves... going down there, especially with my underwear still on. His favourite thing though is having me bend over wearing underwear while he does it, and it feels so erotic when he goes *all* over. Just knowing that my backside turns him on that much that he can't help but do it drives me wild.
0 likes
Yes, I enjoy when guys lick me. I'll admit, I tend to laugh during sessions.