Anal vs Vaginal

last reply
19 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can you ladies describe the difference in feeling between the two? From what I've read and been told, you feel more "full" or "stuffed" from anal. Where as in pussy there's a different sensation. If you do/can cum from anal, is is a different kind of orgasm? More or less intense? Or the same?

I ask because when writing a story, I would like to be able to better describe the feeling and sensation of the two.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LM .. anal is like a tattoo smile Once you get one ... you want more. Okay .. did you want more feedback? hahaha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01
LM .. anal is like a tattoo smile Once you get one ... you want more. Okay .. did you want more feedback? hahaha

Brings new meaning to the term "needle dick".

Wild at Heart
0 likes
A girl once told me to imagine my penis being inside out and inside my body and to then stick something in my ass.

Hope that helps bro.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
A girl once told me to imagine my penis being inside out and inside my body and to then stick something in my ass.

Hope that helps bro.

HAHAHAHA .. what a joto!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
im not bother by anal it just hurts
ask me anythin
tell me your secrets
becuase im here to be somebodys best friend
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Hope that helps bro.

Actually I kinda agree with her...

LM... try using a dildo (or a couple of fingers) on yourself. It'll help understand the feelings and sensations of anal. And no, I'm not kidding. You guys have the p-spot in there though, so it will probably feel a little different than it does for girls (based on this, it should actually feel even better).

For me, anal is tighter, dirtier and has more of a feeling of total submission. There's a trust factor there too. I tend to become more primal when my ass is getting fucked, and I usually have a craving to have something shoved into my mouth or just let become unhinged with really filthy dirty talk.

You also have that rush of pain-to-pleasure so that can be delicious as well. I should note that I'm using the term 'pain' loosely... it really shouldn't hurt if you're going slow and using lube... but there is that initial moment of being filled with maybe a bit of discomfort but as you start to relax, it turns into waves of pleasure.

Vaginal sex is incredible and has more a full-body pleasure feeling, whereas anal is more localized and intense.

Most anal orgasms are probably going to involve some additional clitoral stimulation so that's where I see them differing but I tend to notice the spasms/contractions more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anal is awful, vaginally is awesome, simple as
Lurker
0 likes
Anal hurts! Any girl that says it feels good is lying! I do do it sometimes anyway, for the right guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
anal- if it done right it can be ohh so good, but done wrong it a no go their "joe"
vag.- I can be turned of just right but the easyest can turn me off and then Im done
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The above reply says it all
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CandiceSmiles
Anal hurts! Any girl that says it feels good is lying! I do do it sometimes anyway, for the right guy.

it does hurt..at first. but ive found if you find the right position to start out in...the right one for you its ok. for example...i cant start on all fours with him behind me. OW! but if we are like spooning then its much better. after the first few strokes we can move to any position. and then....ohhh mmmm yes it does feel good ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the pussy wins evry time lol, anal can be good - there are ways 2 make it less painful tho.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like anal very much but it did hurt the first few times. But once you get used to it and learn how to do it right, it is great. I think that to many women dont like it because of bad experiences with selfish lovers. Maybe the guys they did it with didnt take the time to to get them turned on enough before just "shoving it" in. It is best with lots of foreplay first then slowly entering her ass while continuing to stimulate her. And always use lot of lube.

And I have had some amazing orgasms from anal sex, but I usually have to play with my clit while getting it. I think part of the pleasure for me is because it is considered "dirty'". I like the word Primal that was used earlier to describe the feeling, so true!

Of course, vaginal sex is amazing, but anal can be just as amazing.

LM, I will be happy to show you how it feels. My strap-on is always "armed and ready"!!! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I like anal very much but it did hurt the first few times. But once you get used to it and learn how to do it right, it is great. I think that to many women dont like it because of bad experiences with selfish lovers. Maybe the guys they did it with didnt take the time to to get them turned on enough before just "shoving it" in. It is best with lots of foreplay first then slowly entering her ass while continuing to stimulate her. And always use lot of lube.

And I have had some amazing orgasms from anal sex, but I usually have to play with my clit while getting it.

LM, I will be happy to show you how it feels. My strap-on is always "armed and ready"!!! LOL

Why do I get the feeling it's as big as an arm as well? haha.. you know the deal Nikki.

Lurker
0 likes
Pussy wins every time. Only tried anal once, it hurt and I didn't like it
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Can you ladies describe the difference in feeling between the two? From what I've read and been told, you feel more "full" or "stuffed" from anal. Where as in pussy there's a different sensation. If you do/can cum from anal, is is a different kind of orgasm? More or less intense? Or the same?

I ask because when writing a story, I would like to be able to better describe the feeling and sensation of the two.

Great question LM, Gives me some insite too.
Ladys, I am always amazed with the honesty here.DZb8A2IXxpgWUenC
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back to the original question.. not whether you prefer anal or vaginal. Or if a person likes anal. For those that DO like anal and are able to climax from anal, is that orgasm different from a pussy/clit orgasm? If so, how? Maybe they're the same, I don't know.

Lurker
0 likes
I spent years trying to get my wife to allow it. She finally agreed, but ONLY if I would subject myself to the same. When her "turn" was over, I asked her about it. After she said there was NO pleasure in it for her, I felt pretty bad...after she SHOWED me, using what I'm sure was the largest strap-on ever made, I would have to agree with her...

(Now we stick to smaller objects, like fingers) lol
Lurker
0 likes
everyone knows how vaginal feels but anal is just amazing, having all those nerve endings hit and penetrated, there's no doubt anal kicks vaginals butt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
anal is such raw animal lust! it is so primal and intense..

and yeh it hurts at first for a few seconds but the feeling after is amazing!

i find that during anal i have an incredible need to touch my clit and also that my whole mind is wrapped around the sensation in my ass.
Lurker
0 likes
Anal all the way. it's just so and naughty that it feels good, especially when he knows what he's doing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once you are addicted to anal you can resist having a cock deep inside your asshole.
Nafisa