Anal vs Vaginal sex

last reply
6 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
7 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
So ladies, assuming you enjoy both anal and vaginal sex, how would you describe the feeling of anal vs vaginal sex (also assume that both are equally wet/lubed and you are ready for sex)? Would you describe one hole as more sensitive than the other? If the guy was using a condom, do both holes feel the condom the same way?
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Hmm- by more sensitive, do you mean 'which way do I cum harder'? Because I have always had very powerful orgasms from anal, to the point where I prefer anal to vaginal sex when I am with a guy.
Lurker
0 likes
!

I can't answer because I have never ever had any kind of anal sex. But I will admit it's crossed my mind before.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I love anal sex. It is so wrong but so good. Vaginal sex is also very good. DP is the best especially when you have two friends and they both want the same hole. You get the have DP twice.
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by GaynorBlue
I love anal sex. It is so wrong but so good. Vaginal sex is also very good. DP is the best especially when you have two friends and they both want the same hole. You get the have DP twice.

Or both in one hole? Had a friend ask for that once.
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
Have you ever scratched an itch so much that it gave you chills and a feeling of overwhelming pleasure mixed with irritation? That's sort of the difference between an anal orgasm and a vaginal orgasm. The sphincter doesn't relax right away, until a penis, a butt plug, or a few fingers have opened you up, so your anus is resisting penetration at first. That friction is the source of the irritation and the nerve endings quickly become overly sensitized, like an itch that feels so good when you scratch it until it just overloads you and sends incredible chills through you. You usually don't get chills with a vaginal or clitoral orgasm.
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

I don't use condoms. Anal feels like a greater stretch and feels more full and gives a more intense, pleasurable orgasm. Fucking my pussy is nice and smooth.