last reply
10 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Girls,

I love giving oral and rimming as well if it is desired, do you like the tongue to penetrate?.
When I climax, I love to ejaculate everywhere, seeing her skirt/blouse covered in my sperm is horny, do you like this, is it arousing as I find it?.
Lurker
0 likes
Not on my clothes
Lurker
0 likes
Very! Quite arousing. When I am fucked bent over, I do like when he pulls out and cums on my ass. Something about it so hot.
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
Penetration is always best, but I want his cum in my ass, not on my clothes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rimming is fine and tongue is ok . I have tried penetration but no more, its not for me.
As for him cumming on my clothing or my face - very unsexy as far as I am concerned. I rarely wear clothing when engaging in sex anyhow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anal is not my idea of fun, on my lingerie if the moment takes us and the passion gets out of hand
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Rimming is fun, I like that. But I want the guy to cum on me in in me, not on my clothes. That's a waste of good cum.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Rimming is fine, but please don't get it on my clothes. You can watch it slide down my throat instead. With all the crappy laundry detergents and fabrics these days, i don't want to take chances. And, back when I lived with my parents, coming home with cum stains was a mistake I made only a few times, to be avoided at all costs. We have mouths and vaginas for many reasons, one of which is accepting all the cum you can give us.