Login

Anal orgasm

last reply
10 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
Do you have orgasms during anal sex and if so is it more powerful than vaginal orgasm
Active Ink Slinger
Yes my anal orgasms are much more intense than vaginal.
Lurker
Never had an orgasm as a sole result of anal sex, but have had orgasms while doing anal. Every time it has been a result of me playing with my clit while having a cock in my ass. Those times my orgasm has been extremely strong and I would say that was a result of doing anal. I don't do anal as a regular occurrence, so it is always a special time and usually for a special occassion. That greatly adds to the pleasure too!
Lurker
It was her having orgasms during our anal sex that got her hooked on it. She offered me her ass early on in our marriage, however, she made sure that I took the steps to make her cum once I was finished in her. After she got used to my cock in her ass, she began rubbing her clit while I was in her and she would orgasm stronger than vaginal sex. But after a poke in her butt, she needed a few days to recover. We were very active then. If we didn't fuck, we did oral and there was an exchange almost daily. But as soon as she felt it was good, she wanted it back up her ass.
Active Ink Slinger
I've never had an orgasm from anal but I have felt it on the back of my g-spot before. I would try again to try one lol.
Sexy Seductive Siren
Quote by chubswing
It was her having orgasms during our anal sex that got her hooked on it. She offered me her ass early on in our marriage, however, she made sure that I took the steps to make her cum once I was finished in her. After she got used to my cock in her ass, she began rubbing her clit while I was in her and she would orgasm stronger than vaginal sex. But after a poke in her butt, she needed a few days to recover. We were very active then. If we didn't fuck, we did oral and there was an exchange almost daily. But as soon as she felt it was good, she wanted it back up her ass.

I would echo your comments. My anal orgasms are to a large degree from stimulating my clitoris with his cock in my ass - either with fingers, a dildo or a vibrator. I can really explode, especially if we time it so that he blows his load in my ass as I explode myself. Like your wife, my ass is normally a bit sore afterwards.
Meagan
Sensual Hobgoblin
I do cum from anal. I don't know why but sometimes the anal O's are stronger than vag and vice-versa. I do need to be well worked up from a couple vag O's before I can really get into anal but once there it is great.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/pussy-time-2 It's a Flash with a humorous twist and, of course, hot sex. So quick, fun read. Hope you enjoy!

Then there's https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Lurker
My wife and I started anal sex about two years after we got married, she was married since before and at the time of our marriage didn't even believe women could be multi orgasmic. After about a month of love making and fucking her and gaining her trust, I told her tonight you are going to orgasm like you never thought possible. She had five orgasms back to back that night. Fast forward two years she said she was ready to try anal. I told her that night that within a month of she would be having orgasms from it. Since that time she has them often without her clit being stimulated. (She just tapped me in the shoulders, she wants me to tell you all) " I have had five different orgasms, clit, G-spot, cervix , whole body which I believe is a combination of the precious three (very intense! ) and anal omg I love it it is just so different, not better but different. My husband told me once he thinks it comes down to our mind set and what we are willing too allow ourself enjoy and believe can happen."

Back to me, thank you baby, blushing, wow! No more needs to be said wow.
Lurker
My wife and I started anal sex about two years after we got married, She was married since before and at the time of our marriage didn't even believe women could be multi orgasmic. After about a month of love making and fucking her and gaining her trust, I told her tonight you are going to orgasm like you never thought possible. She had five orgasms back to back that night. Fast forward two years she said she was ready to try anal. I told her that night that within a month of she would be having orgasms from it. Since that time she has them often without her clit being stimulated. (She just tapped me in the shoulders, she wants me to tell you all) " I have had five different orgasms, clit, G-spot, cervix , whole body which I believe is a combination of the precious three (very intense! ) and anal omg I love it it is just so different, not better but different. My husband told me once he thinks it comes down to our mind set and what we are willing too allow ourself enjoy and believe can happen."

Back to me, thank you baby, blushing, wow! No more needs to be said wow.
Active Ink Slinger

I always have anal orgasms. It's easier to orgasm that way because the pleasure is greater, and the orgasms are harder and more frequent.