last reply
44 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ToshLoveCC
If he asked me to, I would maybe consider it. I'd probably hurt him with it though.

please would you do it to me
Lurker
0 likes
My ex wife and one other woman have taken my ass with a strap on. Both of them had always wanted to try it and i was game for it. Both loved it, the power and to dominate a man once was hot.
Lurker
0 likes
I've wanted to for awhile but my husband just say " fuck no!" So for now only my ass gets fucked
Lurker
0 likes
I think you would need to have a domineering nature, be it temporary or not, to enjoy or get a kick out of doing this. I've always said I would try anything once but I would struggle with this one. The idea has no appeal to me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If my wife or girlfriend wanted to do me I. Would let them. Has been a desire I have had for quite a while.
Lurker
0 likes
If he ask me I would, I've never done it but I'm always down to try new things .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Why not. If you are respectful of each other anything goes....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe if he asked me after we'd been drinking a LOT........lmao
Lurker
0 likes
If he asked me, I'd tell him to go fuck himself.
Lurker
0 likes
yes i have, strap on sex with a guy who enjoys it can be very fun
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
All my lovers loved my tongue and finger in their ass and one i used a vib in his ass and they all loved it but so far no strap on
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by shayray
yes i have, strap on sex with a guy who enjoys it can be very fun

sounds good to me ;)
Lurker
0 likes
It would b fun if my man desires it
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Hunniebee
Yes. Why not. If you are respectful of each other anything goes....
Lurker
0 likes
I have already experienced it and some of the guys i date are open for it
Lurker
0 likes
The only reason iveconsiderred this is because he loves ass play . I know he would love the feeling although i dont know how he would feel about me actually putting on a strap on. In fact, i dont know how id feel about it either. Toys are not my thing. I dont even loke dildos. But this is definitely on my 'could possibly try someday' list.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lugls
If my wife or girlfriend wanted to do me I. Would let them. Has been a desire I have had for quite a while.

So just let your girl know that its something you want to try .its a shame to never experienc sonething that could be so pleasurable for you out of embarrassmentor fear.
Lurker
0 likes
I've only used my fingers on a guys ass but you definitely use a strap on