Anal Creampie

last reply
12 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
6 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey, everyone! I've never actually posted here before, so I'm not 100% sure about all the etiquette. But I have a question and I've been dying to get some ladies' opinions on it. I've done anal before, but we had always used a condom. I've never had the chance to experience it without and the idea of a guy shooting inside my ass really interests me.

So I ask you, what are your experiences with this? And could you describe the feeling to the best of your ability?

Thanks! smile
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I am sure you are aware of the STI risks. But I love going bareback in my ass. In fact, I expect it from any guy I have seen a few times. If not that could be the end of the path for us.
Lurker
0 likes
It's the sluttiest of all sex ?
Lurker
0 likes
I'm definitely aware of STI risks. I've never been one to go bare without having a decent understanding of the person to begin with (not knocking women who do, that's just my preference). I've heard so many mixed things about it and, for some reason, a lot of negative things (can't even feel it, gross, a pain to clean up etc). But the good things I've heard have kept me curious. Thank you for the comments so far(:
Lurker
1 like
From a man's perspective, a man who enjoys receiving anal sex. The first time was a very interesting experience. I'd been wanting to try it, sort of got lucky and was with a guy who was very experienced and who proceeded slowly and gently. For me, there was no pain at all, but certainly an uncomfortable, too full feeling. However, it was a very pleasurable experience and I certainly have gone 'back' for more. So... get lucky, lol. Try it with someone you like and trust and who will proceed as you like.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If you've done it with a condom already, you probably won't feel much difference going bareback, except that after he pulls out, it doesn't run out of you in a stream like it does from your pussy. It sputters out of you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
If you've done it with a condom already, you probably won't feel much difference going bareback, except that after he pulls out, it doesn't run out of you in a stream like it does from your pussy. It sputters out of you.

Thanks for that descriptive comment ... you are SO HELPFUL in educating the uninformed
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
I am sure you are aware of the STI risks. But I love going bareback in my ass. In fact, I expect it from any guy I have seen a few times. If not that could be the end of the path for us.
I feel the same
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

my ex gf told me she was feeling  a lot fo heat spreading inside her

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I do enjoy and expect a man to give me one when he is deep in my ass. I love to feel his cum filling me with hot spurts of his man-seed. Always sexy to see and feel his cum being expelled after he pulls out of me. So sexy when it is on my thighs.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I LOVE anal sex and I love for a guy to cum inside of my ass. it arouses me, even more, when I feel it slowly come out..no pun intented♥

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

The best thing is after he fills my bottom, going out to meet friends, knowing how naughty i have been, how many. of my friends would NEVER do such a thing, only there i am full of his seed. Well, was. I'm not married any more

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I normally don't feel it when a guy cums in my ass unless it's a huge load or multiple guys. Then it just feels warm.