Amount of cum

last reply
7 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Ladies, does a girl find it a turn on if a guy can cum alot, or is it just based on performance?
Lurker
0 likes
If he cums hard thats definately a turn on but of course, a good performance works way better
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A good performance is the best but for me if he can cum a lot I like that too, I love cum and the taste and texture and the more the better.
Lurker
0 likes
Lot of cum is wild and I enjoy it. However ride me hard and rough and put me away wet and I will always remember that night!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
Lot of cum is wild and I enjoy it. However ride me hard and rough and put me away wet and I will always remember that night!

i'll echo this...i personally love a man who can cum alot but a great fuck will always be remembered.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by BelleduJour

i'll echo this...i personally love a man who can cum alot but a great fuck will always be remembered.

Absolutely! This is funny - most guys don't really seem to care about how much they cum, as long as they cum. But they love it when I tell them they put a huge load in me! After sex, most guy don't head into the bathroom with me when I go to do a little clean out - and I usually notice if a huge load or just a little deposit comes out -- but from behind a closed door, or on the way back to bed, regardless of what was in me, I'll smile and say something like "Wow!! You must have put a quart into me! That was awesome!!". The look on the guy's face is priceless - apart from having just had sex, you've told him he's a major cummer - and guys seem to like that.

0 likes

Performance is most important. A big load of cum is like a bonus for me, but even more important is the intensity of his ejaculation, that tells me I really did my "job" well. If he's groaning heavily when he cums that's what I like!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

More is always better. It's lets me know he loved what I did to him. Better yet, having a bunch of guys cum for me gives me even more cum to enjoy!