Amount of Cum v. Size of Lass

last reply
9 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I just got told by somebody who knows that the amount of juices/cum a lass produces depends on her body size. Thinner lasses produce less than thicker lasses.

Not that I'd ever thought about it, but my instinct would be to say everybody is different, no matter what their size.

I am sure more of you are much more qualified than I am. What say you, please? I apologise if this has already been asked before.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Well, tbh, i have no idea. Never really thought about it either but now i'm kinda curious too.....enlighten us!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think it has anything to do with body size.

I would hazard a guess that it would have more to do with arousal, last orgasm and probably the point she is at in her cycle/ovulation, that sort of thing?

Can't say it's something I'd given any thought too... I expect it's the same for guys too... (obviously not teh menstrual cycle bit hahhaah)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never given this any thought and in my experiences, there hasnt been any correlation between amount of female cum and body size/type. I just did a search online and couldnt find anything written about it.

For the record, I am about 5'5" and weigh 115lbs and usually generate a lot or cum/juices...................WOW, that sounds so clinical, takes the fun out of it!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If this is true, I'd hate to be drown by a sea of cum.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
If this is true, I'd hate to be drown by a sea of cum.

Larry, ooops I mean, LM, I thought you said you weren't filming that night? Damn! My ass looks bad from that angle!!

I don't think there is any correlation at all between size and amount.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont think that this equation is correct. There are some adult movie performers who are small in stature but seem to squirt gallons. I know that alot of it is staged, but can see multiple squirts without stopping filming. Everyones body is different.
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely not......

Wettest girl I've ever experienced was a 17 year old virgin when I was 40....

(And though we had fun I DIDN'T have her.... I'm not devoid of all morals. It wouldn't have been proper....)

However, at 40, I wasn't exactly inexperienced but this tiny woman was DRIPPING by the time I touched her there.... I admit, I was almost shocked and only the fact that she was innocent and had told me this made me refrain from commenting on how wet she was! I thought it was gorgeous and so flattering!

Incidentally, in the afterglow she said the nicest thing anybody's ever said to me after sex. She said, "You make me feel really safe...."

Last I heard she had been married, had a little boy, and been divorced after her husband had an affair.

xx SF
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Nope, can't say that correlation holds true.

I'm a small girl, tight and extra juicy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Nope, can't say that correlation holds true.

I'm a small girl, tight and extra juicy.

That's Good With All Those "Towel Racks"!! HAHA